Rate Dr. Nita Scherer

Dr. Nita Scherer's Ratings

Dr. Scherer performed sinus surgery on my back in Sept 2012. Changed my life, literally, as I could smell and taste immediately following the surgery. Cannot thank Dr. Scherer enough for having the insight to know that this is what was required to drastically improve my quality of life. Thanks!!! Dan Chapman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

not friendly, seems cold and uppety. rude. asked why i would goto emerg when my son had cold symptoms, because I am in Canada and I can lady. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I found Dr. Scherer to be friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. She talked to me as an equal and answered all my questions re: my acoustic neuroma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I had a thyroid nodule that had to be biopsied and after my family Dr tried to get me a Dr in Kingston for 6 months with no response he decided to try Dr Scherer.She gave me an appointment within 2 weeks.I found her a very caring Dr.She did the biopsy and the first one was inclusive so it had to be done again.I could tell she felt very bad that she had to do it again.The second one came back negative, but she still wanted me to have ultrasounds and follow ups with her.A year later the nodule had grown and needed to be removed.She tried everything possible to get the surgery done as soon as possible. When there was a cancellation they called me and moved the surgery up.When the nodule was removed it was medullary thyroid cancer.Dr Scherer was very upfront and told me she didn't know anything about this type of cancer but was sending me to an endocrinologist and another neck throat surgeon that might know more.If I need more surgery I would like to return to Dr Scherer.She is a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131437].votes_count ]]