Rate Dr. Darin Krygier

Dr. Darin Krygier's Ratings

Very pleasant and straightforward. Provides a lot of information and answers all questions.
Not at all arrogant and is very serious about his job and helping you. I feel lucky to have come across him. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a stomach and liver specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Krygier is thorough and very pleasant to deal with. His bedside manner is excellent and he made me feel at ease. His diagnosis and subsequent plan of treatment for my condition were clearly layed out for me. It is apparent he cares a lot about his work and doesn't cut corners. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing GI issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Excellent doctor, to the point, clearly explains and does not guess. He accurately diagnosed my liver problem and provided the right medication. Thank you sir!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr Krigier to the point however he always has time to listen to any questions or concerns. He isn't arrogant or high minded and has always said hello and stopped to chat when I have run into him outside his office. Choosing a gastroenterologist is a personal thing and bottom line is you have to like and trust the person. Having said that I would feel free in recommending him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Very helpful and pleasant to speak with. Office was friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

He is straightforward and doesn't beat around the bush with diagnosis and treatment plan. Without him I wouldn't know the problem. Seeing that I have a life threatening condition that has been ignored for years by other doctors I am lucky to have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Very pleasant to talk with and very thorough! Gave me a helpful treatment plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

I found him to be personable, knowledgeable, and respectful. The office wait time was the shortest I've had for a specialist, the staff should give lessons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

not quite sure what to make of him....seems knowledgable, but hard to figure out what he thinks the problem (diagnosis) may be. All he did was talk about all the tests that were done and that there should be nothing wrong with me...kind of odd really..since there clearly is something wrong or I wouldn't have been sitting in his office. Seemed to not really be listening to what I was saying...I felt like I was imposing. I honestly don't feel any further ahead at this stage (problem ongoing since Nov. of this year) than I did at the beginning. SHould I take the antibiotics or not? If I don't do I risk getting stomach cancer? No real answer other that "do what you think you should do" Huh?! seriously? I don't know what to do...hense the numerous tests and treatments... Confused in Port Moody :{

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131636].votes_count ]]