Rate Dr. Elston Wong

Dr. Elston Wong's Ratings

I had been delaying on a root canal issue involving a bridge that had subsided for over a year and when it starting acting up again I searched out Dr. Wong on-line. On my initial call Lisa answered many questions for me, scheduled the appointment in a timely fashion as I was going away and advised that Dr. Wong would be in contact with me shortly. He called and we discussed all the details over the phone in great length. The lengthy procedure was broken down into 2 appointments and I am a very nervous dental patient. Dr. Wong was very patient with me and made sure my pain/fear tolerance was where it needed to be before starting. His after-care follow-up is 2nd to none. At no time did he ever rush his time with me. Lisa is also a great asset to his team. Dr. Wong is definitely well trained, experienced and continues to stay abreast in his field.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Love, love, love this dentist and office. He was simply amazing. Not only with me, but with my little ones. Highly reccommended.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Excellent work. Professional attitude. Kind beyond measure. The entire office staff are the best. This is where you want to go.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

According to our regular dentist and a very expensive specialist in Barrie, my daughter required a certain procedure for her front tooth. We consulted Dr. Wong for another opinion. He was the only one that actually thoroughly examined (not just visually) and tested the tooth to determine its viability and consider the best long term dental plan based on her age and the condition of the tooth. We ended up going with a completely different approach than had originally been suggested.Dr. Wong is a perfectionist and took the time to discuss options and ultimately correct the problem. My daughter and I were both extremely pleased with his pleasant personality, his thoroughness, professionalism and the end result. Above and beyond regular treatment. Dr.Wong personally called our home post-procedure for follow-up to confirm that all was well. I don't know of any other doctor that does that! The staff is also friendly and courteous. We plan on continuing with Dr. Wong as our regular dentist.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Thank you for a great experience. I'm pleased you are still accepting new patients so I can send my friends.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

This office is run very smoothly and everyone who works there always seem happy and pleasant. Dr wong makes sure to take his time and explain everything to you.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

I have an extreme case including 8 implants, braces, bone graft.... Dr. Wong and his team have been excellent throughout this process. I am now 2/3 completed. I would like to thank the staff for being so wonderfull, curteous. One thing that really pleases me so far, is that in a world where money usually drives everything, it is not so with Dr. Wong, He has placed my well being and general care ahead of any monetary issues. Many returns.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag