Rate Dr. Andrea Harmer

Dr. Andrea Harmer's Ratings

I too was a patient of Dr. Harmer at the Kensington Clinic. My previous family doctor of 20 years retired unannounced. I had been using the Kensington Clinic from time to time and was so pleased when I found out that they had a new doctor who was accepting patients. Dr. Harmer was great! Very personable and helpful. Very sad to find out that she's no longer there. I'm on the hunt for a new family doctor as well - although I have to say that medeo has worked well and I'll be using them again.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Once had to wait over 2 hours as Dr. was late coming into to work. Due to her limited access, i was rarely able to see her. She was proficient and took time with her appointments. The fact that she has quit/left/whatever .... without any notice to her patients has left me scrambling to find a new doctor. I am now left at the mercy of walk in clinic doctors. A little notice or leeway would have been greatly appreciated.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Sadly Dr Harmer is no longer at Kensington Medical Clinic. If anyone knows if she is practicing elsewhere, please post! I started seeing Dr Harmer a year ago and I found her to be very knowledgeable, kind and encouraging. Very sad to have lost her as a primary physician.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Sadly she is no longer at Kensington Medical. Sigh! Searching for new family physician again.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Harmer is a great doctor and I would reccomend her to anyone. I live in Surrey and come all the way to Kensington medical clinic just to see her. She is very thorough and helpful. Dr Harmer does not rush her patients and listens to your questions and answers carefully. she has helped me through a couple health concerns and I believe that i was helped to the best of her knowledge. a great doctor and definitely work the travel and wait. if anyone knows if shes accepting patients on her own please let me know!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Harmer is such a kind and thoughtful doctor. She tries her very best to answer all my questions and concerns. I was thrilled to learn that she was accepting new patients and have changed both my daughters over to her care too.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

She's a dr that listens to the patient, a rare to find in this city, she answers all questions and gives good advices (healthwise of course), very pleased.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Since it is almost impossible to have a dedicated family doctor these days, it was so refreshing to meet with Dr Harmer at Kensington Clinic. She actually seems to care about your ailments and wants to help you heal. She asks the right questions and listens to your answers to get to the bottom of what is wrong with you. She is a great alternaive to the usual revolving door of walk-in clinics.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

A new Dr. to Kensington Medical clinic. I find her very helpful, pleasant, thorough & takes her time with you. Listens to you carefully and explains everything extremely well. Very amenable & willing to look into suggestions from the patient, or patient's medical queries. Too bad she is only there Tue & Thu!!

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

She is a new doctor to Kensington Medical so I am not sure how she is...she only works 2 days a week so far...fingers crossed :D

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag