Rate Dr. Vitaly Fishbein

Dr. Vitaly Fishbein's Ratings

I cannot say enough amazing things about this physician. In addition to being highly knowledgable, his bedside manner surpasses any other doctors I have been to. He is patient, kind, and considerate. He takes his time and really listens to your concerns. Further, the office staff is extremely friendly and kind. I would and do recommend this doctor and his office to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and an even better medical professional! Bless you!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

For me the Doctor was very arrogant and I will not be coming back to his office. He should be more polite to his patients.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor and wonderful staff. Doctor is very knowledgeable. Staff is polite, professional and helpful. Love going there. Strongly recommend this doctor. Two offices in Norhtern NJ, convenient locations and office hours.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fishbein is the most caring, compassionate and knowledgable doctor I have ever known. He takes the time to listen to you and explain your condition thoroughly and completely. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

One of the best and most knowledgeable dr's I have ever visited!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag