Rate Dr. David R. Finkle

Dr. David R. Finkle's Ratings

Amazing results with extended tummy tuck, lipo, and brazillian butt lift. I'm so happy I chose him!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I had extended tummy tuck, lipo all over , and Brazilian butt lift! Dr Finkle and his staff are above expected standards! They were amazing and my results were better than expected too! Best recovery tips and easy to ask questions and get answers!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Finkle did my breast reconstruction revision a few weeks ago. He is a genius and an artist. My results are beautiful. I honestly wouldn't change a single thing about the way I look. I am so thankful I found him. I never would have thought reconstructed breasts could look so real. I am so happy. Thanks to him I finally feel at peace with my body and have restored confidence.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Finkle and his staff have been fantastic. I "shopped around" and chose Dr. Finkle based on the people...Everyone seems to genuinely care and have interest in assisting me. I would absolutely recommend this office to family and friends (in fact I have already). My surgery was only a couple of weeks ago but so far the results are awesome!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I had breast implants by Dr. Finkle. His bedside manner is wonderful. He even calls you himself after surgery to check on you. The staff is very friendly & informative as well. I would recommend Dr. Finkle to all my family & friends. The competitive prices & discounts are by far the best in Omaha.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Finkle is great. I have been going to his office for years, and have always had great results. All of his staff are very professional and make you feel comfortable. Any questions or concerns you may have about anything they are always happy to explain things. Great place to go!!

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

This was for the last procedure. Pelleve around the eyes and one botox that was included for a discount of just $100. I am already noticing a difference and it's only been a few days since the first one. I am very optimistic about the procedure and smoothing out the wrinkles.I have had a lot of work by Dr. Finkle for many years and have been very happy with his work, his staff is great! and his prices are generally less than surgeons in the area and yet it is quality work. I had a face lift around 7 years ago, and it still looks good except for a little sagging around the jaw, which is only natural. I am so glad I had that. My turkey neck was really getting bad, and my neck still looks really good!would definitely recommend him to anyone! and have!

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

I met with several surgeon's before selecting Dr Finkle. I had friends go to Dr Finkle, and friends that went to other doctors. I chose Dr Finkle and his facility for the exceptional treatment received during my consultation. I met with the consultant as well as the doctor. I was provided with all the information I needed to make a final decision on my breast augmentation. I even called the office later and had my questions answered. The entire staff was friendly and willing to help. The day of surgery was so nice and everyone was very kind. I would recommend Dr Finkle and his facility/staff to everyone.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Awesome place. Awesome experience. Awesome results. Never regret it. Have only heard great things about them and now have proof.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Finkle and his staff were very knowlegable and helped put my mind at ease with my breast augmentation surgery. Everything went very smoothly and they spent alot of time addressing questions and concerns I had. I was anxious to have the surgery done, but not nervous at all. I felt completely confident in Dr. Finkle and his staff. I would highly recommend him...I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag