Rate Dr. David R. Finkle

Dr. David R. Finkle's Ratings

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Finkle and it couldn't have gone better. Dr. Finkle and his staff made me feel very comfortable from the first phone call that I made to them up until my final post op appointment. They were all very knowledgeable and I couldn't be happier with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Amazing results with extended tummy tuck, lipo, and brazillian butt lift. I'm so happy I chose him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I had extended tummy tuck, lipo all over , and Brazilian butt lift! Dr Finkle and his staff are above expected standards! They were amazing and my results were better than expected too! Best recovery tips and easy to ask questions and get answers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Finkle did my breast reconstruction revision a few weeks ago. He is a genius and an artist. My results are beautiful. I honestly wouldn't change a single thing about the way I look. I am so thankful I found him. I never would have thought reconstructed breasts could look so real. I am so happy. Thanks to him I finally feel at peace with my body and have restored confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Finkle and his staff have been fantastic. I "shopped around" and chose Dr. Finkle based on the people...Everyone seems to genuinely care and have interest in assisting me. I would absolutely recommend this office to family and friends (in fact I have already). My surgery was only a couple of weeks ago but so far the results are awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I had breast implants by Dr. Finkle. His bedside manner is wonderful. He even calls you himself after surgery to check on you. The staff is very friendly & informative as well. I would recommend Dr. Finkle to all my family & friends. The competitive prices & discounts are by far the best in Omaha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Finkle is great. I have been going to his office for years, and have always had great results. All of his staff are very professional and make you feel comfortable. Any questions or concerns you may have about anything they are always happy to explain things. Great place to go!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

This was for the last procedure. Pelleve around the eyes and one botox that was included for a discount of just $100. I am already noticing a difference and it's only been a few days since the first one. I am very optimistic about the procedure and smoothing out the wrinkles.I have had a lot of work by Dr. Finkle for many years and have been very happy with his work, his staff is great! and his prices are generally less than surgeons in the area and yet it is quality work. I had a face lift around 7 years ago, and it still looks good except for a little sagging around the jaw, which is only natural. I am so glad I had that. My turkey neck was really getting bad, and my neck still looks really good!would definitely recommend him to anyone! and have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I met with several surgeon's before selecting Dr Finkle. I had friends go to Dr Finkle, and friends that went to other doctors. I chose Dr Finkle and his facility for the exceptional treatment received during my consultation. I met with the consultant as well as the doctor. I was provided with all the information I needed to make a final decision on my breast augmentation. I even called the office later and had my questions answered. The entire staff was friendly and willing to help. The day of surgery was so nice and everyone was very kind. I would recommend Dr Finkle and his facility/staff to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Awesome place. Awesome experience. Awesome results. Never regret it. Have only heard great things about them and now have proof.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685722].votes_count ]]