Rate Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith

Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith's Ratings

After years of trying to conceive and testing and infertility diagnosis we planned to consult a fertility specialist. We met Dr. Keith on our first visit and she was very detailed in explaining what could be the possible causes and what can be done to overcome it. She was highly professional in putting together a concise plan of action. After years of waiting we were obviously in no hurry and neither was she. She took her time trying to put together the missing pieces and within weeks and first IUI we got what we came for. My wife and I are expecting our first boy this holiday season and it's the best gift we could have ever imagined. I would recommend Dr. Keith to anyone and everyone who are looking for answers. I know we are very thankful to have met her. Thanks Dr. Keith!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. MK is the best doctor ever. I actually cried when I graduated and had to leave her and her wonderful staff. She is extremely punctual too! Rita, her nurse, is always available for whatever I needed to bother her with, and always put me at ease. I am a big fan of Dr. Google and any questions or concerns that I brought to GRS were answered thoughtfully and without any condescension. Dr. MK treated me as a partner and a full participant in my care. Infertility made me feel very out of control and it was so nice to not have my doctor adding to that. Everyone at GRS was really rooting for us to be successful and Dr. MK really cared. I will actually be excited to go back in a couple years to try for a sibling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. MK was a referral from another physician and could not have been a better choice. She's bright, professional, personable, approachabkr and has impeccable bed side manners. She explained and provided the most non evasive options as primary treatment. After a series of basic tests, she identified the potential roadblocks, applied treatment therapy and we conceived 3 months later. We now have a healthy baby boy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

My husband and I had been trying to have a baby of our own for 1.5 years prior to coming to GRS. After a particularly difficult round of IVF with a number of setbacks and emotional road blocks, we chose to switch to Dr. McCarthy-Keith, who went out of her way to directly speak with us about our options in continuing with our embryos. She made me feel safe, and she made me feel like I wasn't just another patient in the lab. Dr. MK, along with a team of nurses, made our IVF cycle much more bearable. She answered all questions and concerns without getting impatient or defensive. She took on our case, despite the fact that she already had quite the caseload. She took special care during our embryo transfer and took her time making sure the embryo was placed properly. This embryo was literally our last hope, and we know that without her hard work and willingness to work with us, we would not be 6 months pregnant today. Our baby boy is due to arrive at the end of January, and we are thrilled to finally be on the road to parenthood!Dr. MK is professional, kind, compassionate, and good at what she does. She took excellent care during our monitoring phase, and made the experience feel much more personalized for us. IVF is emotionally stressful; you can be assured that with a doctor who has a combination of people-skills and vast knowledge in her field, you will be in good hands. If we ever have to go down the IVF road again, we will be working with Dr. MK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. McCarthy Keith helped us through the most challenging part of our lives! She is a amazing MD and is very good at what she is doing. We loved working with her/ I have a amazing two year old little girl due to her amazing work and am going back again to try for our second. I cant say enough wonderful things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. MK really knows what she is doing. I'm actually sitting here holding one of my twins that would not be possible without her assistance. My husband and I struggled with fertility issues for 4 years before seeking help from Dr. MK. It was a long journey but she was successful with impregnation. Her staff is wonderful and I am particularly fond of Ms. Kibbler (front desk) and Tonya (phlebotomy). Dr. MK's wait time is minimal and I was able to complete several visits on my lunch break. I would highly recommend Dr. MK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is truly an exceptional doctor and positive spirit. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a bedside manner that makes you feel like family. She was so emotionally invested in our family, she laughed with us during good times and cried with us during tough times....either way she took excellent care of our needs and we can't wait to introduce our new baby to her and her amazing staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

After months of trying to conceive with no luck, my regular OBGYN suggested I try a fertility specialist. I went to 3 different places to get a consultation but my decision was clear after meeting with her and her staff. She was extremely detailed and professional. She did a ultrasound that day and put together my plan. When I left her office, I knew that an angel was sent my way and she'd be the missing piece to helping me conceive. I had an IUI done and within 2 weeks my pregnancy test came back positive! My husband and I are now awaiting the arrival of our son and daughter this fall. Anyone that needs answers and a plan should eliminate the other places and head to see Dr. McCarthy-Keith. I'm thankful that my path crossed with hers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I'm pregnant thanks to Dr. MK. She embrace me and my husband from day one and was completly honest with me regarding what I needed to do to get pregnant. I felt so hopeful after that first vist after being let down so many times. My husband and I had been through so much over the past 2years and was told that IVF was the only way to concieve.Now, 10 weeks and seven days later; I am preganant. I was pregnant my first attempt. Dr. Mk and staff are exceptional. I had a wonderful experience and would encourage anyone with fertiltiy issue to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

It's been said a lot, but she was wonderful. Her staff and so mindful of every detail, I couldn't asked and or prayed for more. I was discouraged before meeting with Dr. MK, but as soon as I met her I knew I was with the right one. After I failed with my first IVF, she wouldn't allow me to feel any way but hopeful. She remained positive from the beginning to the end. I don't think I was ever treated like a patient, they treated me like family. I love her and her staff. If your looking, look no further :}

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199550].votes_count ]]