Rate Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith

Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith's Ratings

La Dr. McCarthy es la mejor en reproducion asistida, yo siempre la voy a querer y voy a orar por ella, para q Dios le siga dando tanto conocimiento y pueda a yudar a otras parejas a tener este milagro de vida, gracias y mil gracias Dr. por su dulzura, por su ayuda, por hacerme tan feliz, yo llevaba buscando mi bebe por 7 anos y ella lo logro.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. MK is fantastic. She truly takes an interest in her patients and their desire to conceive. She's knowledgeable, positive and sensitive to the struggle of infertility. I highly recommend all of the folks at Georgia Reproductive Specialists!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I am 41 years of age and in a same gender relationship. I thought my chances of ever having a child were low to none. Under the guidance of Dr. McCarthy-Keith, after 5 rounds of IUI, I am having my first child. A baby girl! My partner and I are so grateful to her and the entire staff at GRS. To my fellow LGBT community and women of advanced maternal age, I would highly recommend, without any hesitancy or reservation, Dr. McCarthy-Keith.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Personable, professional, and confident in her abilities. Wonderful doctor and person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

After years of trying to conceive and testing and infertility diagnosis we planned to consult a fertility specialist. We met Dr. Keith on our first visit and she was very detailed in explaining what could be the possible causes and what can be done to overcome it. She was highly professional in putting together a concise plan of action. After years of waiting we were obviously in no hurry and neither was she. She took her time trying to put together the missing pieces and within weeks and first IUI we got what we came for. My wife and I are expecting our first boy this holiday season and it's the best gift we could have ever imagined. I would recommend Dr. Keith to anyone and everyone who are looking for answers. I know we are very thankful to have met her. Thanks Dr. Keith!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. MK is the best doctor ever. I actually cried when I graduated and had to leave her and her wonderful staff. She is extremely punctual too! Rita, her nurse, is always available for whatever I needed to bother her with, and always put me at ease. I am a big fan of Dr. Google and any questions or concerns that I brought to GRS were answered thoughtfully and without any condescension. Dr. MK treated me as a partner and a full participant in my care. Infertility made me feel very out of control and it was so nice to not have my doctor adding to that. Everyone at GRS was really rooting for us to be successful and Dr. MK really cared. I will actually be excited to go back in a couple years to try for a sibling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. MK was a referral from another physician and could not have been a better choice. She's bright, professional, personable, approachabkr and has impeccable bed side manners. She explained and provided the most non evasive options as primary treatment. After a series of basic tests, she identified the potential roadblocks, applied treatment therapy and we conceived 3 months later. We now have a healthy baby boy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

My husband and I had been trying to have a baby of our own for 1.5 years prior to coming to GRS. After a particularly difficult round of IVF with a number of setbacks and emotional road blocks, we chose to switch to Dr. McCarthy-Keith, who went out of her way to directly speak with us about our options in continuing with our embryos. She made me feel safe, and she made me feel like I wasn't just another patient in the lab. Dr. MK, along with a team of nurses, made our IVF cycle much more bearable. She answered all questions and concerns without getting impatient or defensive. She took on our case, despite the fact that she already had quite the caseload. She took special care during our embryo transfer and took her time making sure the embryo was placed properly. This embryo was literally our last hope, and we know that without her hard work and willingness to work with us, we would not be 6 months pregnant today. Our baby boy is due to arrive at the end of January, and we are thrilled to finally be on the road to parenthood!Dr. MK is professional, kind, compassionate, and good at what she does. She took excellent care during our monitoring phase, and made the experience feel much more personalized for us. IVF is emotionally stressful; you can be assured that with a doctor who has a combination of people-skills and vast knowledge in her field, you will be in good hands. If we ever have to go down the IVF road again, we will be working with Dr. MK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. McCarthy Keith helped us through the most challenging part of our lives! She is a amazing MD and is very good at what she is doing. We loved working with her/ I have a amazing two year old little girl due to her amazing work and am going back again to try for our second. I cant say enough wonderful things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. MK really knows what she is doing. I'm actually sitting here holding one of my twins that would not be possible without her assistance. My husband and I struggled with fertility issues for 4 years before seeking help from Dr. MK. It was a long journey but she was successful with impregnation. Her staff is wonderful and I am particularly fond of Ms. Kibbler (front desk) and Tonya (phlebotomy). Dr. MK's wait time is minimal and I was able to complete several visits on my lunch break. I would highly recommend Dr. MK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552693].votes_count ]]