Rate Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith

Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith's Ratings

Dr. MK really knows what she is doing. I'm actually sitting here holding one of my twins that would not be possible without her assistance. My husband and I struggled with fertility issues for 4 years before seeking help from Dr. MK. It was a long journey but she was successful with impregnation. Her staff is wonderful and I am particularly fond of Ms. Kibbler (front desk) and Tonya (phlebotomy). Dr. MK's wait time is minimal and I was able to complete several visits on my lunch break. I would highly recommend Dr. MK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is truly an exceptional doctor and positive spirit. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a bedside manner that makes you feel like family. She was so emotionally invested in our family, she laughed with us during good times and cried with us during tough times....either way she took excellent care of our needs and we can't wait to introduce our new baby to her and her amazing staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

After months of trying to conceive with no luck, my regular OBGYN suggested I try a fertility specialist. I went to 3 different places to get a consultation but my decision was clear after meeting with her and her staff. She was extremely detailed and professional. She did a ultrasound that day and put together my plan. When I left her office, I knew that an angel was sent my way and she'd be the missing piece to helping me conceive. I had an IUI done and within 2 weeks my pregnancy test came back positive! My husband and I are now awaiting the arrival of our son and daughter this fall. Anyone that needs answers and a plan should eliminate the other places and head to see Dr. McCarthy-Keith. I'm thankful that my path crossed with hers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I'm pregnant thanks to Dr. MK. She embrace me and my husband from day one and was completly honest with me regarding what I needed to do to get pregnant. I felt so hopeful after that first vist after being let down so many times. My husband and I had been through so much over the past 2years and was told that IVF was the only way to concieve.Now, 10 weeks and seven days later; I am preganant. I was pregnant my first attempt. Dr. Mk and staff are exceptional. I had a wonderful experience and would encourage anyone with fertiltiy issue to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

It's been said a lot, but she was wonderful. Her staff and so mindful of every detail, I couldn't asked and or prayed for more. I was discouraged before meeting with Dr. MK, but as soon as I met her I knew I was with the right one. After I failed with my first IVF, she wouldn't allow me to feel any way but hopeful. She remained positive from the beginning to the end. I don't think I was ever treated like a patient, they treated me like family. I love her and her staff. If your looking, look no further :}

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

If you are struggling with fertility issues, want to have a child, and don't know who to turn to, you don't need to look any further. We were at a different clinic initially but they did not accept any of our insurance. We found Dr. MK and wished we had started our journey in her practice in the first place. We knew we were in the right place. They really cover all of the bases and she has a terrific staff that walks you through the entire process. Dr. MK is a very special person. She understands all of the medical issues of course, but she truly understands the emotional issues as well. IVF isn't cheap, but if you want a child it is well worth it. We were pregnant on our first try after suffering miscarriages and having trouble getting pregnant. Our son is due in 2 weeks and we are so grateful. After you meet her, you'll wish Dr. MK could be your OB and Pediatrician as well. A very special person and gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Dr.MK you are "God Sent". My husband and I decided to have a child together 5 years ago. We first tried reversing my TL with another doctor and that failed, then we went to ACRM at that time I was 36 and we found out that my FSH levels were high and the doctor we spoke with made us feel so bad about trying to have a baby that we decided to give up because he told us our only option was to use donor eggs. Then I was listening to the radio and heard this young women(Dr.MK) speaking about infertility. We decided to try again and I'm so glad we did. DR.MK was so caring and understanding of our situation. We started IVF immediately and 2 months later we were successful on our first try. Now I am 38yrs old and 16wks pregnant. Thanks DR.MK and staff. We love you guys. See you guys when we try for baby#2. CR&AR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

My husband and I have struggled with fertility for several years. I have PCOS and my husband has low testosterone levels and a decreased sperm count. After one fresh cycle and one frozen cycle, I am now 19 weeks pregnant. My fresh cycle was with a physician who has since left the practice. Dr. McCarthy-Keith stepped in after my dr left the practice and took over our case. I was immediately impressed with her! She was so informative and so positive. I think during this stressful time, it is so important to remain positive and she helped us so much with that. She is warm, yet professional. She puts you at ease...making you as comfortable as possible. At GRS, you really feel like it is a team effort and once you are pregnant, everyone is just as excited as you are! Also, Lisa (her nurse) is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Dr McCarthy Keith is a wonderful RE and I would recommend her to anyone who is facing the challenges of infertility. She and her team make you feel important and share your successes and heartbreaks along with you. My husband and I transferred to GRS after 1 1/2 years with another practice. The difference in how Dr MK and her team at GRS approached our needs were night and day different from the other practice. She walked us through all our options and was available for any questions we had along the way. You can definitely tell that she cares about each of her patients and is there for you through every step of the journey. Thank you Dr MK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Dr. McCarthy-Keith and the staff at Georgia Reproductive Specialists were amazing! Not only were they knowledgeable, but they were patient and understanding when we had lots of questions. We are an alternative family, but you wouldn't know that based on the way we were treated. They always treated us with respect and we sincerly appreciated that because it doesn't happen everywhere. They were always prompt when returning phone calls or emails. And trust me, a smile goes a long way. If I had the opportunity to do the whole thing over again, I wouldn't hesitate. In fact, we plan to have another baby in the near future, and we will be using Dr. McCarth-Keith's services the second time around as well. I have already recommended her services to several people in the last 2 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132259].votes_count ]]