Rate Dr. Cheryl Macleod

Dr. Cheryl Macleod's Ratings

Dr Cheryl sees my son to help him with his tics and anxiety issues. She is truly wonderful and manages to balance humour (which works well with my son) and hard work effortlessly. She has helped him reach a level of confidence I had never thought possible. I would recommend her with no hesitation at all....

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr.Cheryl has been seeing our son for two years and diagnosed him with ADD, anxiety, and PDD-NOS. She is very professional, compassionate, and genuinely caring. She is very attentive and patient with our son. Dr. Cheryl doesn't mind returning emails after our appointments for a quick question or concern. She is always punctual and doesn't waste our appointment time with random chatter, she gets down to my son's business. We fully trust her as does my son and considers her a "safe" person. She has helped our son achieve goals we never thought would be possible with his anxiety and also helped us to parent him better. She communicates with teachers and our doctors, especially with medication she listens to our concerns and gets the best possible treatment according to our son's needs and personality. I recommend her to everyone. Her staff are just as nice, professional and caring. She is expensive but definitely worth her expertise and knowledge, she is also a parent!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cheryl has been seeing my son for his anxiety, ADD, and just to talk. She is amazing with kids and is very professional. She is an excellent Psychologist and treats every patient with compassion and relates very well to children. She has children of her own so she also knows what she is talking about when it comes to raising kids! My son loves her and she has no problems answering our emails or making suggestions via email after our appointments. Her staff is also very professional and friendly. She is expensive but for your child's mental health and emotional well being she is worth it!

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag