Dr. Donald J. Fedoryk

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Donald J. Fedoryk has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald J."
RID: 2187201
01/06/12 5 5 5 5 Great diagnosis, treatment and explanation highly recommended  Respond
RID: 2129485
11/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Don is very good. I have been seeing him for years and he is one of my favorite doctors.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1667890
22/12/11 3 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Fedoryk for over 20 years. That speaks for itself.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1215826
26/07/10 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Fedoryk on recommendation from my family MD for a back pain issue. Dr. Fedoryk took the time to carefully analyze the issue and soon discovered the primary problem was related to my hip flexors, not my back...he taught me several exercises and stretches that have helped to eliminate the back pain entirely! What I was most impressed with is that he did not rush to adjust you spine and neck as most Chiropractic physicians do...instead, he took the time to cautiously diagnose and understand the issue, and recommend treatment. I have been to other chiropractors in the past, and Dr. Fiedoryk is a standout in knowledge and approach. He is the best I highly recommend him
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 955233
05/08/09 4 5 5 5 Warm and welcoming. Made my visit an absolute pleasure - and I left pain free.
Paid (or co-pay): $20