Dr. Treise N. Tomlinson-Chesnut

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Treise N. Tomlinson-Chesnut has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4785442

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2672647
06/06/13 5 5 5 5 I've been very happy with Dr. Chestnut since having her as my primary care physician in 2011. I find her sharp and intelligent. She has always addressed any issues I have in a quick and methodical manner. Her assistant is also helpful and knowledgeable. I consider myself blessed to have finally found a good one.  Respond
RID: 1691399
19/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chesnut is an excellent primary care physician. Doesn't rush you, listens well, responds equally well and is genuinely caring. I have been with her for over 5 years now.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1559778
12/10/11 5 4 5 5 I just switched to Dr. Chesnut. She's awesome! She takes my concerns seriously, and addresses them. SO GLAD I SWITHCED! And, she is very well-versed on vitamins and supplements, as well, which is fantastic.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1080314
15/01/10 5 5 5 5 I just recently saw Dr. Chesnut after being referred by my GYN. Her staff was very friendly and professional. She was able to get me an appointment within the time frame I needed. She was very nice and seemed knowledgeable and caring. I would definitely refer my friends to her!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 703425
16/10/08 5 4 5 5 The office was clean and up to date - the staff was all very friendly. I loved Dr. Chesnut - she was very friendly, answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable. She made me very comfortable - I'm glad I found her!
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 688774
22/09/08 4 5 5 5 Dr. Chesnut is helpful, polite, and really wants to get to know her patients. She and her staff have helped me numerous times via phone. She is an excellent diagnostician, courteous, and truly loves her job. She also cares for her patient and I would change insurance carriers just to be able to keep her!
RID: 516250
16/02/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chesnut is amazing. She is kind, compassionate,incredibly knowledgeable and a good diagnostician as well. She is a good listener and knows how to ask the right questions to prompt you to discuss your symptoms and concerns. In doing so, Dr. Chesnut manages her time well with each patient visit. It is rare to find a physician with such top-notch clinical and personal skills as her. She is truly an asset to today's medical profession.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 233056
26/03/07 5 5 5 A fine,knowledgeable,compassionate doctor who cooperates with other doctors and is devoted to her work.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 138615
12/02/07 4 5 5 Dr. Chesnut is, arguably, the best doctor I've ever had. I've been a paramedic/firefighter for 30 years. I've seen alot of good and bad doctors during that time. She rates in the top 5. I'm thrilled that she's our family physician. She's helped my wife and daughter numberous times on very short notice. She earns your trust in a very short time, and consequently, you open up to her with the questions and information she needs to truly help you. She has an ability with people that is admirably, and sadly, lacking among many doctors. Much of her ability to help lies in her ability to connect and communicate with her patients. This is not something I take lightly or frivolously. I wish her the very best, because she deserves it. Medicine is truly her calling.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 78232
09/01/07 5 5 5 Very sweet, knowledgable and she listens! I moved away from Thousand Oaks, but if I hadn't I would have kept her for as long as she was around!
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 41767
21/08/06 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor and very sweet person. Dr. Chesnut rocks!  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user