Rate Dr. Katie Richardson

Dr. Katie Richardson's Ratings

I am so lucky to have her as a doctor she took us on as a patient after delivering my son. So thankful now my family we all have a family doctor. She always listens and determines the best outcome for the situations.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Richardson is a fantastic doctor. She always listens and systematically determines the best steps for treatment. Best doctor in Sudbury. I am sooooo lucky.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Very good and knowledgeable doctor. You know that she is listening to you and takes everything into consideration when treating you. Genuinely cares for your health...highly recommended!!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Great doctor! Genuinely cares about helping patients. I feel very lucky to have her! She is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. Sudbury needs more physicians like her!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr.Katie Richardson has to be the best in new physicians in our area.She treats me so well and is very knowledgeable.I truly appreciate her hard work in trying to help me maintain my health. Cudos to her and the whole team.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

She is a wonderful doctor, staff is friendly just a great place to take your kids.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

She is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients. The facilities are the best that I have seen in the country as well.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

I like Dr.Richardson a lot. She is always very helpful and attentive. I never wait for her for longer than 10-15 minutes. It's a nice person and a great doctor. Her staff is very friendly, polite and open. They always try to find openings the same day I call them. I tried to find family doctor for over three years and now I'm pretty sure it was well worth the wait.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag