Dr. Leanne Yeates

Rate Dr. Leanne Yeates

Dr. Leanne Yeates's Ratings

Leanne was awesome. She has the most calm, peaceful and trusting presence you will ever see in someone - this work is definitely her calling. Always when she would hold my baby he calmed right down and looked so peacefully at her. She is surely a baby whisperer, I wouldn't choose anyone else. Leanne always listened and answered my questions fully, giving me information in a way that was so easy to understand. A++++. I will definitely be back to see her again.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I loved Leanne. She was my midwife for both of my babies and she helped me through a miscarriage in the middle. When I had my miscarriage I was so worried and scared and she came to my house that evening to make sure I was going to be ok, then she came back again the next day. What doctor would do that? Her voice and her presence are so calm and reassuring that I immediately felt relaxed and trustful with her. I want to have another baby just to go back and see her again.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Leanne and her team were amazing! She explained all our options to us, guided us when we needed help and gentle when we needed kindness. We can't wait to be able to work with her and her team again! A+++++. highly knowledgeable on all the latest research. Cannot ask for a better Midwife or medical practitioner!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag