You may also like

Rate Dr. William Carlson

Dr. William Carlson's Ratings

The most informative knowledgeable - straight to the point-understanding and caring individual with a great personality... I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Doctor Carlson makes you feel like you are in good hands by what he does and the experience he provides. Meticulous, great staff, great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Great Dr wonderful personality , extremely good with young children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr Carlson butchered my organ and biops were negative if you and yours likes your thingorganDo Not Go see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I am a 93 year old prostate cancer survivor, (6/10 Gleason Scale, stage 2TB) treated 14 years ago via 33 radiation exposures (= 6600 cGy) at Vancouver Cancer Centre. This was before we had the Victoria facility available to we Van Islanders. I have recently suffered an extremely sore penis despite a month long application of meds prescribed by our family Dr., who finally referred me to Dr. Carlson, who soon saw me & promptly cured me!. He greeted my wife & I warmly & treated us with kindly respect. He showed sincere empathy & compassion. He has a gentle sense of humour & after explaining that the cause of my problem was ‘radiation’, said: “But ‘radiation’ has enabled you to live long enough to complain about its ‘side effects’! Thank you Dr. Carlson, I am feeling better every day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Carlson from diagnosis of my prostate cancer to surgery. He was very helpful, informative professional and open to any questions or concerns I had. It has been just over three months since my prostatectomy and I am fully functional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Carlson is very knowledgeable, friendly and gentle. He diagnosed a situation quickly at the end of 2012 and referred me to the relevant specialist who did my surgery. Well read doctor, he even knows where the Dodo bird had existed in this world :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

Dr. Carlson treated me from the prostate cancer. I'm a picky guy and often complaint about almost everything. But in this case all I can say-huge thank you to this doctor and his staff from my wife and me. ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING to complaint about, from day one till today everything was done on time, in professional, friendly manner, with excellent explanations, answers on all questions. it simply doesn't get any better! Victor Kiritchenko, Nanaimo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr, Carlson was very good throughout the process. He expalined the situation clearly and concisely and answered all questions. Overall I was as pleased as one could be in the circumstances.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Dr. Carlson was very professional. I was treated wonderful & the operation went very smooth. Recovery, very fast with no problems. Very courteous staff. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133578].votes_count ]]