Rate Dr. Nicholas Graham

Dr. Nicholas Graham's Ratings

In all fairness the punctuality might not be his fault. I went in today as a walk-in to the clinic and was told it would be about an hour but that I could see Dr Graham. A little more than 3 hours later they told me I could not see him after all, but I could see another doctor. I then waited another hour before getting to see the Dr.

He is a one of the best doctors I have found in BC, but last time I waited to see a doctor 2 hours and 4 hours this time too much, and the other Dr's have left me less than impressed

He should get his own clinic or move to a clinic which is either coming across as more professional or more competent because it came off as neither to me yesterday.

I had planned to ask him to be my family doctor, but after today I suspect I will find another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I've been with Dr Graham since 2012 and he's always been helpful. I have several longterm ailments and he makes sure that my medications don't interfere with each other as well as making sure that I get the referrals needs to see the specialists I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Nick Graham is very friendly, good listener, make me feel comfortable to explain, very helpful.He worked up for me very hard to support. He didn't prescribe any pill first, instead he advised me the variety of social support services in Vancouver. But,only the last time that I felt sick, he prescribe a pill for very short period of time. Very supportive, Very understanding. Dr. Graham is the one of two medical doctors I appreciate and respect.Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Having recently moved to Vancouver I was grateful to find a doctor who was conscientious, knowledgeable, cheerful and friendly. He has diagnosed correctly, communicated effectively, arranged for pertinent tests and follow-up visits, and I have a feeling of confidence in his ability to attend to any medical problems that may arise. I am not enthusiastic about the notion of rating doctors (it is subjective and often irrational)but in my opinion Dr. Nick Graham deserves to be recognised for his diligence, warm personality and medical expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Graham has been very helpful with my pain management due to an illness and I really appreciate his input. Also a really nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

First saw Dr. Graham last summer when I noticed blood in my urine. He ordered a standard battery of tests including an ultrasound, which did not reveal any problems. However he was still concerned and referred me to a urologist at St. Paul's for further evaluation. Turned out to be kidney stones that were successfully treated. After reviewing a recent ECG from my yearly physical, he was concerned enough to arrange an echocardiogram to investigate some anomalies. Just had that done and am awaiting results now. My experience has been that Dr. Graham is definitely attentive and thorough. At no time have I felt rushed during a visit. I always receive a follow up call after lab tests, something I rarely had at Yaletown Medical Clinic. Dr. Graham is professional and yet personable - contrary to some of the comments I have read here. He is now my regular physician and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Went to see this Dr Nick Graham because of neck pain and migraines. Completely unhelpful. Total quake of a Doctor. If you're looking for a physician look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

After a year of meeting doctors and seeking one that would help with my medical concerns, I met with Doctor Graham. I found him to be engaging and attentive, He listened to my concerns and he addressed them, though the initial assessment seems rushed, he is hearing you, he is taking notes and creating the best plan for your medical needs. If you can be patient until your second visit you will get the help you need. He is the kind of doctor that may not have all the answers but he won't give up trying to find them. I would recommend Dr. Graham to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

The staff at this clinic are busy, yet continually taking the time to answer questions and providing feed back. They are efficient and well organized in the management of the office. My family have been going to this clinic for approximately one year. We've had many visits with different doctors that work at this clinic. My husband and I prefer to have a primary doctor thus if a health issue arises we book an appointment with our primary doctor. In the past several months my health has diminished, thus I have been seen by a few doctors at this clinic. Regrettably I have been booked a few times now to see Nick Graham. My health care experience with this doctor is not favourable. I think he needs more training, lacks knowledge, has lower medical skills, and each time has left the visit abruptly after a 7-10 minute meeting. He is immature and I would not put my health care or that of my family in his hands. Patients care is not his priority. Avoid him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I went and saw him 2 times and in both of my appointments, after 10 min he wrote a prescription very fast without considering my concerns and kept saying book another appointment. Seriously ?!!!! I've never seen a dr. that impatient. Yeah, I believe it's all about money. Gonna remove his name as my family dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133719].votes_count ]]