Dr. Nicholas Graham

Rate Dr. Nicholas Graham

Dr. Nicholas Graham's Ratings

Dr. Nick Graham is very friendly, good listener, make me feel comfortable to explain, very helpful.He worked up for me very hard to support. He didn't prescribe any pill first, instead he advised me the variety of social support services in Vancouver. But,only the last time that I felt sick, he prescribe a pill for very short period of time. Very supportive, Very understanding. Dr. Graham is the one of two medical doctors I appreciate and respect.Thank you!

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Having recently moved to Vancouver I was grateful to find a doctor who was conscientious, knowledgeable, cheerful and friendly. He has diagnosed correctly, communicated effectively, arranged for pertinent tests and follow-up visits, and I have a feeling of confidence in his ability to attend to any medical problems that may arise. I am not enthusiastic about the notion of rating doctors (it is subjective and often irrational)but in my opinion Dr. Nick Graham deserves to be recognised for his diligence, warm personality and medical expertise.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Graham has been very helpful with my pain management due to an illness and I really appreciate his input. Also a really nice guy.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

First saw Dr. Graham last summer when I noticed blood in my urine. He ordered a standard battery of tests including an ultrasound, which did not reveal any problems. However he was still concerned and referred me to a urologist at St. Paul's for further evaluation. Turned out to be kidney stones that were successfully treated. After reviewing a recent ECG from my yearly physical, he was concerned enough to arrange an echocardiogram to investigate some anomalies. Just had that done and am awaiting results now. My experience has been that Dr. Graham is definitely attentive and thorough. At no time have I felt rushed during a visit. I always receive a follow up call after lab tests, something I rarely had at Yaletown Medical Clinic. Dr. Graham is professional and yet personable - contrary to some of the comments I have read here. He is now my regular physician and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Went to see this Dr Nick Graham because of neck pain and migraines. Completely unhelpful. Total quake of a Doctor. If you're looking for a physician look elsewhere.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

After a year of meeting doctors and seeking one that would help with my medical concerns, I met with Doctor Graham. I found him to be engaging and attentive, He listened to my concerns and he addressed them, though the initial assessment seems rushed, he is hearing you, he is taking notes and creating the best plan for your medical needs. If you can be patient until your second visit you will get the help you need. He is the kind of doctor that may not have all the answers but he won't give up trying to find them. I would recommend Dr. Graham to anyone

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

The staff at this clinic are busy, yet continually taking the time to answer questions and providing feed back. They are efficient and well organized in the management of the office. My family have been going to this clinic for approximately one year. We've had many visits with different doctors that work at this clinic. My husband and I prefer to have a primary doctor thus if a health issue arises we book an appointment with our primary doctor. In the past several months my health has diminished, thus I have been seen by a few doctors at this clinic. Regrettably I have been booked a few times now to see Nick Graham. My health care experience with this doctor is not favourable. I think he needs more training, lacks knowledge, has lower medical skills, and each time has left the visit abruptly after a 7-10 minute meeting. He is immature and I would not put my health care or that of my family in his hands. Patients care is not his priority. Avoid him.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

I went and saw him 2 times and in both of my appointments, after 10 min he wrote a prescription very fast without considering my concerns and kept saying book another appointment. Seriously ?!!!! I've never seen a dr. that impatient. Yeah, I believe it's all about money. Gonna remove his name as my family dr.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

If you are a Gay or Lesbian patient looking for a sympathetic GP, who's hip, friendly and is a good listener, then go see Dr. Graham. From the start I felt like we were in a partnership for one purpose, great health.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I couldnt be more excited to have found Dr. Graham. Trying to find the perfect GP in vancouver has been extrememly difficult, until now. Being 28 weeks pregnant and just having major abdominal surgery, he was able to answer questions that I had pertaining to delivery and on our first appointment he made me feel very comfortable and confident I found the right doctor to for myself and my little one. The only reason I rated him low on being punctual was that he had a patient ahead of me that required some additional attention. I would highly recommend Dr. Graham to anyone:)

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag