Dr. Benjamin Schroeder

Rate Dr. Benjamin Schroeder

Dr. Benjamin Schroeder's Ratings

Dr. Schroeder is the best Diabetic doctor I have encountered polite and honest. I've dealt with a lot of docs over the years. He is one of the good ones. He was s able to manage my sugar level to normal range, after 22 years diabetic, running with very height sugars level at all time.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schroeder, Does not have any care for his patience and it's quite sad for Doctors that only care for the money. Health System is becoming A money making machine for Doctors and less care for the Patience and we are just another number. I have no respect for this Doctor as my experience was not to my expectations. This Doctor was A fail for me!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Thank's to Dr. Schroeder's staff for being so patient with me :)

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schroeder is an amazing doctor. He knows his stuff and is a very supportive doctor. His staff make numerous mistakes and do not own up to them. They seem to run the show! I wish Dr. Schroeder would realize his secretaries are costing him business. They must suffer from the "swollen head syndrome".

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schroeder is a very competent doctor. His staff, on the other hand, are not. I was in yesterday, I walk in at my assigned appt time and am greeted with (enter a very blaming tone) "your appt was for yesterday"! I say " actually, I called yesterday for my appt. today". Her response (again enter accusatory tone) " oh, well you missed your appt. last week". I say I canceled said appt. on Fri. Her response "oh". No apologies for HER mistake. As I go out to the waiting room I close the door a little too hard so when I go back into see the doctor he gives me a little lecture about how I acted! Really? Maybe you should get the full story on how they treated me before a lecture. So the doctor sends a little warning to my own doctor about my behavior so I thought I'de warn you about hers. So be prepared for THEM to make mistakes and blame YOU. I have been here approx. 6 times and at least 3 times THEY have made mistakes and blamed me. I'm still debating on going back.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schroeder is the best Diabetic doctor I have encountered. He is very thorough in his examinations and follows up on potential problem areas immediately and calls in specialists when needed. Very pleasant to deal with.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Ben is timely, polite and honest. I've dealt with a lot of docs over the years. Benjamin Schroeder is one of the good ones.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Schroeder is outstanding in the thorough way he conducts his examinations. He is respectful, and listens carefully. He follows up, and has called me at home to see how I am progressing! Terrific!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag