Rate Dr. Jason Profetto

Dr. Jason Profetto's Ratings

I really appreciate his down to earth manner. He knows his stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. Not preachy. Very direct which I really appreciate. Very good care of my son who had testicular cancer... He got the system hopping to make sure he was looked after fast.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr profetto is one of those young, fresh out of school doctors who is very cocky. He has never diagnosed me correctly and when given medication will tell me there are little to no side effects , meanwhile when I go home I google the medication and find a huge list of side effects that he has failed to mention. Not impressed with him as a doctor. Will be happy when I find a new one !!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Been going to Dr. P since Dr. R. left. Loved Dr. Robinson. He was kind, patient and friendly but his staff were the total opposite. Dr. Profetto made some changes in staff and there is an improvement but they are still somewhat rude and not very friendly. Also, good luck getting through to the office to make or cancel and appointment. They like to take the phone off the hook a lot, then complain when you weren't able to cancel your appointment. They also like for you to do their job for them. Dr. Profetto is very knowledgeable and patient as well.....appears to be caring. Sharp dresser and nice shoes. Decor is very nice but it's more like walking on a red carpet then going to your doctors office. Don't get too big Dr. Profetto!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

My husband's family have been going to this office since before even Dr. Robinson and really liked him. When I first moved to Hamilton, Dr. Robinson wasn't accepting new patients so I ended up at some awful doctor that I didn't like instantly. Finally I was able to get in with Dr. Robinson right before Dr. Profetto took over. He may be a relatively new doctor, but he's very knowledgeable, very kind, always listens, is attentive and makes sure he's answering your concerns. We are more than happy with the care we receive from Dr. Profetto and Nurse Lindsay is fantastic also. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be taken back to a room and only once have had to wait more than 15 to see him. We're usually seen right away when brought back. You can get an appointment within a day or two usually. Also in a brand new building that is very nice. My one complaint is that reception take lunch at the same time, so you can't reach them then. Would be nice if they staggered.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

BEST DOCTOR EVER! His staff are friendly and I can always get an appointment same day if need be. So happy I was accepted to his practice. He's a great family physician and a nice change from my previous incompetent family doctor.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

I am a fairly new patient at Dr. Jason Profetto's office. As a Diabetic...I feel very confident in the care that I have been receiving with Dr. Profetto and all of his staff. They are very understanding. I have had other great Dr.'s, but feel really good with the care I am receiving. It is hard to understand about Diabetes, and sometimes I am not sure what to do with my insulin. Whenever I call someone is always very helpful on the other end of the phone. That means a lot to me. My husband also has Dr. Jason Profetto. He loves the service he receives whenever he enters the doctors office! One time he had to go to the after hours clinic. I went to park our car on the side street. While walking back to the clinic...here comes my husband. I asked him what was wrong? Why did he not wait to see the doctor? He told me he was already looked after and that he had a chest X ray and he was coming home. My husband felt like he was important! Many thanks to all of you! Great service

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Started with Dr. Profetto when he took over Dr. Robinsons practice.I have found the dr. and the staff to be very professional and trying to please in every way.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Very professional and helpful! We never have to wait and feel that our concerns are always addressed.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I MEET DR. PROFETTO OVER A YEAR AGO THROUGH A FRIEND WHO HELPED ME BECOME HIS PATIENT HERE IN HAMILTON. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE IMPRESSED WITH A FAMILY DOCTER WHO CARES, LISTENS, IS EMPATHETIC YET EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. HE DOES NOT JUST DISPENSE PILLS WITHOUT KNOWING EXACTLY THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED AND COMPLETELY MONITORS ONES IN TAKE. I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG AND NEVER BEEN TREATED WITH MORE RESPECT AND PROFESSIONAL CARE AS I HAVE WITH DR. PROFETTO. I HAD A HEART ATTACK LAST YEAR AND DR. PROFETTO ACKNOWLEDGED HE COULD LOOK AFTER ME. FINDING OUT HE STUDIED UNDER A TEACHING CARDIOLIGIST DR. MAGLOIRE FROM MCMASTER HOSPITAL AND HEAD OF THE HEART UNIT AT THE GENERAL. I IMMEDIATELY FELT VERY VERY COMFORTABLE AND HAS LEFT NO STONES UNTURNED IN MY RECOVERY PERIOD WHICH IS ONGOING. DR PROFETTO OBVIOUSLY PRIDES HIMSELF IN LEARNING BEYOND GP DESIGNATION. ALL IN ALL I WOULD RECOMMEND AND COMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF FOR THE LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL CARE THEY ALL PROVIDE.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Was with Dr. Robinson since very early into his career. He was amazing and I was sad to see him sell the practice to move out to Mac. He did find an excellent new physician in Dr. Profetto. He is a recent graduate and keeps up with the latest in research. Love that he explains everything in detail so a patient can understand. Doesn't quite have the best bedside manner yet, but he tries and all physicians know this is something that can only be gained with time and experience. Love nurse Lindsay - extremely approachable and feel like I can ask her anything. Do not like Jane at all. We refer to her as Dr. Jane in our home. Can understand her asking questions to triage appointments, but when she starts offering diagnoses based on what her friends have been through that is going too far. She is very snippy - been on front lines too long. Also not fond of Barb. Nice that a councellor is available, but have the impression she has been doing this too long and is tired of the complaints.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag