You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason Profetto

Dr. Jason Profetto's Ratings

Always such a pleasant experience. Wonderful atmosphere and staff. So grateful to have him as my family physician. I was in and out BEFORE my appointment time. So efficient !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

There are three doctors at this clinic. The fact that Jason Profetto doesn't take referrals from his elderly dad who is often on vacation really bothered me. His patients had great service but I, a patient in the same clinic, could never get an appointment. Don't go to this clinic if you're expecting equal or proper care. The receptionists often "forget" to give information to the doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Profetto is an excellent doctor, very kind and caring. He has a physician assistant, who has no idea what shes doing. Always prescribes wrong medication. Rambles on about topics too much....with no experience. She should be required to have more practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764819].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Profetto has impeccable manners, impressive. It's refreshing to see someone so young and yet so respectful to everyone. A real gentleman. He has made himself available around the clock to my family. We cannot praise him enough. If only there were more physicians like him. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

As many before me, I was a patient of Dr. Robinson's who we thought was terrific. We really liked Dr. Profetto when he took over the practice. Have had some major medical issues in the past two years and have only praise for the care received. He definitely includes you in the decision making process about your health. He addresses your concerns without making you feel He advocates for his patients and when a specialist is required he sends you to the best! The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, often going that extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I have been with Dr. Profetto since early 2014. My wife and I find Dr. Profetto very informative and explains everything to us. His staff is very nice and always willing to hel when they can. I love the fact that he is accessible by e-mail all the time to prevent wasteful trips to the walk-in clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I have been with Dr.Profetto since he took over for Dr.Robisnon (which were big shoes to fill) Dr.Profetto’s staff are amazing I have never had a problem getting thru, getting same day appointment when needed. Christine who has been responsible for making my specialist appointment has follow up with me on a weekly basic even to say we have not forgot and are working on it. Always greeted by first name and with a smile, I don’t think I have ever waited more than 10mins to see Dr.P. I have recently had some health problems and was getting the run around at emergency rooms and dismissed very quickly and told to go home. As extremely frustrating as I found this I truly believe that Dr.Profetto was just as frustrated. There is something to be said about a doctor that advocates on your behalf to emergency room doctors and then personally calls you to tell you what he has set up, which is exactly what Dr.Profetto did! FYI Dr.Profetto was right about my health issues I trust him with my son and myself health and well being 100%. Anyone should consider themselves fortunate to have Dr.profetto as their family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I really appreciate his down to earth manner. He knows his stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. Not preachy. Very direct which I really appreciate. Very good care of my son who had testicular cancer... He got the system hopping to make sure he was looked after fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr profetto is one of those young, fresh out of school doctors who is very cocky. He has never diagnosed me correctly and when given medication will tell me there are little to no side effects , meanwhile when I go home I google the medication and find a huge list of side effects that he has failed to mention. Not impressed with him as a doctor. Will be happy when I find a new one !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492715].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Been going to Dr. P since Dr. R. left. Loved Dr. Robinson. He was kind, patient and friendly but his staff were the total opposite. Dr. Profetto made some changes in staff and there is an improvement but they are still somewhat rude and not very friendly. Also, good luck getting through to the office to make or cancel and appointment. They like to take the phone off the hook a lot, then complain when you weren't able to cancel your appointment. They also like for you to do their job for them. Dr. Profetto is very knowledgeable and patient as well.....appears to be caring. Sharp dresser and nice shoes. Decor is very nice but it's more like walking on a red carpet then going to your doctors office. Don't get too big Dr. Profetto!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133959].votes_count ]]