Rate Dr. Jason Profetto

Dr. Jason Profetto's Ratings

As many before me, I was a patient of Dr. Robinson's who we thought was terrific. We really liked Dr. Profetto when he took over the practice. Have had some major medical issues in the past two years and have only praise for the care received. He definitely includes you in the decision making process about your health. He addresses your concerns without making you feel He advocates for his patients and when a specialist is required he sends you to the best! The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, often going that extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I have been with Dr. Profetto since early 2014. My wife and I find Dr. Profetto very informative and explains everything to us. His staff is very nice and always willing to hel when they can. I love the fact that he is accessible by e-mail all the time to prevent wasteful trips to the walk-in clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I have been with Dr.Profetto since he took over for Dr.Robisnon (which were big shoes to fill) Dr.Profetto’s staff are amazing I have never had a problem getting thru, getting same day appointment when needed. Christine who has been responsible for making my specialist appointment has follow up with me on a weekly basic even to say we have not forgot and are working on it. Always greeted by first name and with a smile, I don’t think I have ever waited more than 10mins to see Dr.P. I have recently had some health problems and was getting the run around at emergency rooms and dismissed very quickly and told to go home. As extremely frustrating as I found this I truly believe that Dr.Profetto was just as frustrated. There is something to be said about a doctor that advocates on your behalf to emergency room doctors and then personally calls you to tell you what he has set up, which is exactly what Dr.Profetto did! FYI Dr.Profetto was right about my health issues I trust him with my son and myself health and well being 100%. Anyone should consider themselves fortunate to have Dr.profetto as their family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I really appreciate his down to earth manner. He knows his stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. Not preachy. Very direct which I really appreciate. Very good care of my son who had testicular cancer... He got the system hopping to make sure he was looked after fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr profetto is one of those young, fresh out of school doctors who is very cocky. He has never diagnosed me correctly and when given medication will tell me there are little to no side effects , meanwhile when I go home I google the medication and find a huge list of side effects that he has failed to mention. Not impressed with him as a doctor. Will be happy when I find a new one !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Been going to Dr. P since Dr. R. left. Loved Dr. Robinson. He was kind, patient and friendly but his staff were the total opposite. Dr. Profetto made some changes in staff and there is an improvement but they are still somewhat rude and not very friendly. Also, good luck getting through to the office to make or cancel and appointment. They like to take the phone off the hook a lot, then complain when you weren't able to cancel your appointment. They also like for you to do their job for them. Dr. Profetto is very knowledgeable and patient as well.....appears to be caring. Sharp dresser and nice shoes. Decor is very nice but it's more like walking on a red carpet then going to your doctors office. Don't get too big Dr. Profetto!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

My husband's family have been going to this office since before even Dr. Robinson and really liked him. When I first moved to Hamilton, Dr. Robinson wasn't accepting new patients so I ended up at some awful doctor that I didn't like instantly. Finally I was able to get in with Dr. Robinson right before Dr. Profetto took over. He may be a relatively new doctor, but he's very knowledgeable, very kind, always listens, is attentive and makes sure he's answering your concerns. We are more than happy with the care we receive from Dr. Profetto and Nurse Lindsay is fantastic also. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be taken back to a room and only once have had to wait more than 15 to see him. We're usually seen right away when brought back. You can get an appointment within a day or two usually. Also in a brand new building that is very nice. My one complaint is that reception take lunch at the same time, so you can't reach them then. Would be nice if they staggered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER! His staff are friendly and I can always get an appointment same day if need be. So happy I was accepted to his practice. He's a great family physician and a nice change from my previous incompetent family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

I am a fairly new patient at Dr. Jason Profetto's office. As a Diabetic...I feel very confident in the care that I have been receiving with Dr. Profetto and all of his staff. They are very understanding. I have had other great Dr.'s, but feel really good with the care I am receiving. It is hard to understand about Diabetes, and sometimes I am not sure what to do with my insulin. Whenever I call someone is always very helpful on the other end of the phone. That means a lot to me. My husband also has Dr. Jason Profetto. He loves the service he receives whenever he enters the doctors office! One time he had to go to the after hours clinic. I went to park our car on the side street. While walking back to the clinic...here comes my husband. I asked him what was wrong? Why did he not wait to see the doctor? He told me he was already looked after and that he had a chest X ray and he was coming home. My husband felt like he was important! Many thanks to all of you! Great service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Started with Dr. Profetto when he took over Dr. Robinsons practice.I have found the dr. and the staff to be very professional and trying to please in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133955].votes_count ]]