Rate Dr. NEIL Chatterjee

Dr. NEIL Chatterjee's Ratings

Dr Chatterjee is the best pain doctor I've been to and I have been to several all over the country. He listens, does very detailed examinations, and is SO knowledgeable! I am overwhelmed by his knowledge and ability to explain in normal terms. I am so sad that he no longer works in reston. I hope to find him- I will follow him wherever he is. He doesn't just shove narcotics, but rather has helped my neck pain with Botox injections. His epidural injections are amazing. So smooth and painless and best thing is , they work! I just love this doctor

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chatterjee treated me with dignity and respect and having 8 ruptured discs I have been treated as a criminal by many Drs who THINK they are doing me a favor by keeping me in pain. He holds me accountable (I have to bring my medication to each appt) and he LISTENS.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chatterjee's comprehensive pain management approach is great because it includes physical medicine & Rehabilitation. He is very attentive, listens, and communicates extremely well. Best of all he alleviated my pain and got me back to my life quickly!

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag