Dr. NEIL Chatterjee

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. NEIL Chatterjee has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5555658
11/06/14 4 5 5 5 Dr Chatterjee is the best pain doctor I've been to and I have been to several all over the country. He listens, does very detailed examinations, and is SO knowledgeable! I am overwhelmed by his knowledge and ability to explain in normal terms. I am so sad that he no longer works in reston. I hope to find him- I will follow him wherever he is. He doesn't just shove narcotics, but rather has helped my neck pain with Botox injections. His epidural injections are amazing. So smooth and painless and best thing is , they work! I just love this doctor
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 2768811
14/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chatterjee treated me with dignity and respect and having 8 ruptured discs I have been treated as a criminal by many Drs who THINK they are doing me a favor by keeping me in pain. He holds me accountable (I have to bring my medication to each appt) and he LISTENS.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $170
RID: 1742866
14/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chatterjee's comprehensive pain management approach is great because it includes physical medicine & Rehabilitation. He is very attentive, listens, and communicates extremely well. Best of all he alleviated my pain and got me back to my life quickly!
Insurance: CIGNA