Rate Dr. Priya Joshi

Dr. Priya Joshi's Ratings

Priya is lovely! She asked open ended questions that got me thinking about my own health and took her time in all of our sessions. I never felt rushed, but always felt comfortable and heard. She was very knowledgable on all issues I came to her with, and her recommendations helped me overcome, some chronic health problems I was having for years, and gave me tools to keep in mind for if they came back. She is kind and I could tell from the beginning that she is passionate about her work. I would recommend her to anyone seeking out a naturopath, especially women and pregnant mamas, as her knowledge of women's health and trust of pregnancy and birth is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Kind, caring doctor who listened to my health history without judgement. Knows lots about supplements and herbs, and I am blessed to have met her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134103].votes_count ]]