You may also like

Rate Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Ratings

I had a great experience with this Dr. as well with the staff. They are really kind, punctual and helpful with every question. I was pretty apprehensive with the procedure, but the staff were very kind and helped me through it. I would recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Dupont was able to heal my daughter's warts in a very efficient, unpainfull and timely manner, we didn't have to wait to be refferred to him by the family doctor and we didn't have to go through the hassle for a year or more as other patients do; it took only a month and 6 warts were completely gone. thank you Dr. and all staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I started in January 2015 for toe nail damage; ends up I also have fungus or Athlete's Feet. my nails are on the way to looking great and I am almost done treatments. awesome staff. My first Doctor didn't even mention these problems...you will not regret visiting this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I am extremely happy to be providing a reference for Dr. Pierre Dupont. I have a number of foot issues that I have been trying to resolve for many years. I had seen numerous specialists with limited success prior to arriving at the Ottawa Foot Practice. Since first meeting Dr. Dupont, I have received excellent care, a clear path to treatment, and a path that started with non-invasive options as a first step. The compassion, quality of care and supportive manner in which the entire team at the Ottawa Foot Practice have interacted with me, has been nothing short of sensational. In a day and age where everyone talks about trying to provide this level of service, but many fail to achieve this, it really stands out when a group of people like Dr. Pierre Dupont and his team really deliver. I would recommend anyone suffering from any type of foot issues to visit Dr. Pierre Dupont as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I was totally impressed with what Dr.Dupont was able to do for me. I had a very severely red and swollen ankle last year. I saw various doctors , my family doctor twice, emergency doctors twice and got varying opinions from a blood clot, cellulitis, arthritis, gout. An ultra sound ruled out a blood clot at emergency. I was then put through a bout of various prescriptions all of which did not get rid of the swelling or redness although some pain was relieved. I decided on my own to go to a podiatrist who may be able to give some insight to my dilemma as they are experts in feet. I was casted with a uni cast and wore an airboot on top of the cast for about 3 weeks. Dr. Dupont did determine that I did have the beginnings of arthritis in my ankles so from there my family doctor could help out further BUT the uni caste treatment got rid of the swelling, redness and pain. I was very impressed as was my family doctor. I still have the symtoms of arthritis and will have that the rest of my life as it progresses but I have never had the swelling or redness return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

This medical specialist and his team of dedicated pros actually took the time to listen, evaluate, accurately diagnose, and immediately treat a foot malady that I had been suffering with for years. One week after treatment significant improvement was evident and further corrective action was prescribed. These folks are not out to sell you anything – they are totally dedicated and focused on the relief of suffering and long term stability.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

the Doctor and staff took great care with my treatment and I am very pleased with their service.
I recommend this clinic for anyone with foot related problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I am so glad that I went to visit Dr. Dupont to have a look on my right toe that is swelling every time I went for swimming and hurts when being touched. The moment he sees it, he knows right away it is infected caused by in grown nail and suggested a surgery. He explained very well the procedure which he said is short and painless. One of the receptionists, who is so nice, also have the same surgery done on her months ago. 3 weeks after the procedure I am back to my regular swimming with no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I simply cannot say enough positive feedback regarding this Podiatrist as well as the staff at this most professional of clinics. I had been having back, knee and bunion pain which led me to Dr. Dupont's practice; I was surprised to learn the extent of my foot degeneration, with severe flat feet and overpronation. Dr. Dupont explained very clearly what the issues were and what were possible solutions in layman's terms. I decided to have orthotics made as I had insurance coverage for this; I also made the decision to undergo "Hyprocure" surgery, whereby small stents or implants are placed into sinus tarsi (just below ankle bone) as I apparently had deformity in this joint, thus causing my feet to collapse essentially. To be clear, this procedure is done at the clinic as outpatient, with a local anesthetic, and is NOT covered by OHIP or insurance. You are able to claim it as medical expense for taxes, provided you have a medical note stating procedure done for corrective, not cosmetic purposes. I find it preposterous that this is not covered as it is to PREVENT further damage from occurring. Go figure. It simply made sense for me as could not imagine wearing orthotics ALL the time and this procedure is a permanent solution. I won't go into details about procedure itself, but did have to take about 6 weeks off from work. I felt less pain in my bunions within 2 weeks!
Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. DuPont for your feet needs/care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I visited Dr. Dupont's clinic with my mom who has hammer toe and bunions. She had pain for many years and tried many different shoes but her pain would get worse each coming year. Dr. Dupont took his time to explain her the diagnosis through X-Rays which has been taken in the clinic. He gave her the options for treatments and prescribed orthotics. It's been couple months that she is wearing them and it has been first time in years that she has no pain walking and doing regular activities. I highly recommend to visit his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755060].votes_count ]]