Rate Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Ratings

A thank you to Karen who made me feel comfortable & answered every question right from my 1st phone conversation with this office. Dr. Dupont prescribed orthotics that relieved my foot pain & Allison made the fitting educational. This team is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

With months of enduring foot pain, research brought me to Dr. Dupont's Ottawa Foot Practice for a consultation. The bright, airy clinic comprises a cheerful, dedicated staff and houses the latest technological equipment for a prompt diagnosis. With helpful visual aids, Dr. Dupont skillfully and and thoroughly explained my foot problem, therefore building my confidence in the diagnosis. Laser therapy and appropriate orthotics were recommended.

Although skeptical but hopeful the first laser treatment by Erica would alleviate the pain, ten hours later I experienced my first pain-free full night of sleep in months - Thank you Erica. The specially designed orthotics by Dr. Dupont were fitted in my shoes within the estimated two week period.

While shedding the residual feet discomfort is still a work in progress with exercises, I highly recommend Dr. Dupont's professional services and the care dispensed by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I was very disappointed to come in for my laser treatment and find out the technician who started my treatment had left the practice. The person who continued my treatment was not as thorough ( I felt she was rushing) nor as friendly. I appreciated the chance to ask questions and she was always happy to answer. The doctor needs to train her replacement the same way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622356].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

When i first came into this office as a new patient, i was greeted by a very abrupt lady with glasses at the front desk. she told me to take off my shoes and was very curt. i was immediately nervous and wondering how the rest of my visit was going to do. I need have worried as i Love this clinic! The doctor quickly identified my issue and recommended laser treatments with Erica. She is amazing and explains everything as she goes. She said she is new to the clinic and they are lucky to have her! The treatments are working, my pain is less and I look forward to my visits!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578956].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

What a great Dr. Looked after my needs, staff were amazing! I have the utmost respect for Dr.Dupont!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2562565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Simply amazing! He cares about every patient and he makes sure you are comfortable. The staff are great and polite!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Excellent behaviour, very knowledgeble and punctual and nice atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

very thorough and professional exam---interested in helping and knowledgeable --well equipped facility--top of the line service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. DuPont is a true doctor! He truly cares about helping people. Him and his staff are professional and very polite. Dr. DuPont is very well educated and know what he is doing. He get right down to the point, explains everything very well and thoroughly so it’s very easy to understand. Dr. DuPont performed Hyprocure surgery on both of my feet and I was very impressed how smooth and painless the surgery went. It’s been about a month now and my feet are healing quite well. I would refer Dr. DuPont to anyone at any time. He will change your life!!! Thanks Doc...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Dupont was amazing and very helpful in healing my condition almost 4 times faster than was assumed. The technology they have at the clinic is absolutely the best of the best and I would recommend them tenfold. The clinic is kept spotless and the staff is polite and amiable. I would come back to Dr. Dupont's clinic for any other condition without a doubt; absolutely amazing experience here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134127].votes_count ]]