Rate Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Ratings

I suffered from severe pronation of my right foot for the past two years and it was impacting on my knee, hips and back. I was reluctant to go into custom orthotics as I love shoes and did not want to be limited to "sensible" footwear. I also love the freedom of walking in socks in my apartment. When I saw the advertisement for the HyProCure procedure it immediately spoke to me and gave me hope of perhaps being able to walk without pain again. I had the procedure done almost three weeks ago and am gradually regaining use of my foot. I am very careful to follow directions as I really want this to work. The procedure itself went very well - I was nervous but Dr. Dupont and his staff were very reassuring and so friendly. I feel very optimistic that this procedure will enable me to fully enjoy life again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

After 10 years of picking out my own ingrown nails & working on my feet as a stylist I could not ignore any longer the infections or pain. My 1st appointment/consultation he was able to fix the issue in the clinics surgical suite. I was shocked at how easy & painless it was. All those years I can not believe how afraid I was & how simple it was to solve. Back at work the next day & off on my beach holiday 2 weeks after that I was still confident with the decision. The follow up appointments were just as pleasant & thorough. Now my clients are asking to see my miracle toes. A huge thanks for correcting this long term issue & for the great care. I would not hesitate to refer & discuss my happy results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am blessed to have been guided by God's Grace to this beautiful practice with its knowledge, positive staff, excellent attention to Quality and aftercare.
I had a ganglion exision performed
Knoweldge-I found a wealth of experience in Dr. Dupont which gave me confidence to go ahead with the surgery God wiling. His experience really convinced me that he was the man for the job since it was so intricate.
Postivity- The staff is amazing. From the moment we started, it was a friendly atmosphere with lots of smiles by God’s will. There was lots of reassurance throughout the process and encouragement, even during my x-rays. Nurse Allie held my hand through the entire surgery, despite my hard squeeze as it's my first procedure, and offered me a little bit of her lunch when I felt queezy.
Quality-Everything was top notch quality and clean. I mean you're getting the best stuff out there, truly top notch care in North America. Attention was paid to minimizing pain, my stitch removal had no pain, zero. Nurse Allie again.
Thoroughness- an additional appointment was requested to make SURE the quality of the procedure was good, and everything was running smoothly. Quality aftercare-Man did the nurses call me. They called me the night of the surgery, and the next day at my request, and answered my questions. I even emailed a pic of my concern to them the next day and got an answer within 10 mins so what can I say about this entire experience, simply Divine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I had the Hyprocure procedure done about 6-7 months ago. I suffered from flat feet and was starting to feel pain mainly on my left foot. It was getting difficult to walk and orthotics only worked minimally. With the hyprocure solution I am mainly pain-free. I am still adjusting from being perfectly aligned when I was not my entire life. There are bad days when I still do feel pain but I think it's just part of the adjustment process. I am realistic about my expectations from the procedure and I would definitely recommend it to anyone suffering foot pain. Dr. Dupont was very knowledgeable and the procedure was a complete success so far. I can walk without pain and look forward to becoming completely healed from the operation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

hyprocure did not work. it was a waste of money and far worse; a lot of false hope. i would not do it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707443].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Dupont told me that Hyprocure would would change my life! Well, he wasn't wrong and I am now free of the very painful foot swelling and accute back-pain that the corrective surgery has cured.
The whole experience was wonderful right from the start - Modern clean clinic, terrific staff and a very caring doctor who called me at home on a Saturday to make sure the recovery was going well. The staff managed to convince me that I was a superstar in my recovery but I am sure they tell that to all the patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I am not one that often rates someone, however in the case at hand I felt it important to do so. I have had heel pain in the past and with the use of orthotics have had generalized relief. Over the past 5 months I have suffered from heel pain, not corrected by my old orthotics, at times making it almost impossible to walk. Then based on a recommendation from my GP I sought out relief from Dr. DuPont. With a combination therapy Dr. DuPont instituted, in less than one week I have achieved almost complete relief from pain. The difference is absolutely amazing. For those suffering from significant heel pain I would highly recommend you seek out relief from Dr. DuPont.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

A thank you to Karen who made me feel comfortable & answered every question right from my 1st phone conversation with this office. Dr. Dupont prescribed orthotics that relieved my foot pain & Allison made the fitting educational. This team is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

With months of enduring foot pain, research brought me to Dr. Dupont's Ottawa Foot Practice for a consultation. The bright, airy clinic comprises a cheerful, dedicated staff and houses the latest technological equipment for a prompt diagnosis. With helpful visual aids, Dr. Dupont skillfully and and thoroughly explained my foot problem, therefore building my confidence in the diagnosis. Laser therapy and appropriate orthotics were recommended.

Although skeptical but hopeful the first laser treatment by Erica would alleviate the pain, ten hours later I experienced my first pain-free full night of sleep in months - Thank you Erica. The specially designed orthotics by Dr. Dupont were fitted in my shoes within the estimated two week period.

While shedding the residual feet discomfort is still a work in progress with exercises, I highly recommend Dr. Dupont's professional services and the care dispensed by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I was very disappointed to come in for my laser treatment and find out the technician who started my treatment had left the practice. The person who continued my treatment was not as thorough ( I felt she was rushing) nor as friendly. I appreciated the chance to ask questions and she was always happy to answer. The doctor needs to train her replacement the same way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622356].votes_count ]]