Rate Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Ratings

When i first came into this office as a new patient, i was greeted by a very abrupt lady with glasses at the front desk. she told me to take off my shoes and was very curt. i was immediately nervous and wondering how the rest of my visit was going to do. I need have worried as i Love this clinic! The doctor quickly identified my issue and recommended laser treatments with Erica. She is amazing and explains everything as she goes. She said she is new to the clinic and they are lucky to have her! The treatments are working, my pain is less and I look forward to my visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

What a great Dr. Looked after my needs, staff were amazing! I have the utmost respect for Dr.Dupont!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Simply amazing! He cares about every patient and he makes sure you are comfortable. The staff are great and polite!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Excellent behaviour, very knowledgeble and punctual and nice atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

very thorough and professional exam---interested in helping and knowledgeable --well equipped facility--top of the line service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. DuPont is a true doctor! He truly cares about helping people. Him and his staff are professional and very polite. Dr. DuPont is very well educated and know what he is doing. He get right down to the point, explains everything very well and thoroughly so it’s very easy to understand. Dr. DuPont performed Hyprocure surgery on both of my feet and I was very impressed how smooth and painless the surgery went. It’s been about a month now and my feet are healing quite well. I would refer Dr. DuPont to anyone at any time. He will change your life!!! Thanks Doc...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Dupont was amazing and very helpful in healing my condition almost 4 times faster than was assumed. The technology they have at the clinic is absolutely the best of the best and I would recommend them tenfold. The clinic is kept spotless and the staff is polite and amiable. I would come back to Dr. Dupont's clinic for any other condition without a doubt; absolutely amazing experience here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I had surgery to correct my flat feet. I have orthotics but do not wear them or wear them correctly. Pierre Dupont suggested a more permanent solution to suit my lifestyle. He surgically implanted the hyprocure foot stent into my feet. The operation was relatively painless and I am healing up very well. I can already notice the difference in how I walk. I have no hesitation in recommending Pierre Dupont. I am very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge and with the staff at Ottawa Foot Practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I saw Dr. Dupont for a severe soreness & swelling in my left foot. He recommended laser therapy & custom orthotics. After only 2 sessions of laser treatment the problem was 90% cured. I would highly recommend Dr. Dupont for all foot related problems. The staff was very professional & helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Dr. Pierre Dupont and assistant Brenda were wonderful with great bedside manners. The procedure went very well and no pain after freezing as well as no pain 4-6 hours later when the freezing subsided. Dr. Dupont was kind and Professional with comforting words as the procedure progressed. I had this procedure done on right big toe many years ago and had pain and was expecting the same but no pain at all this time around. His assistant Brenda was a great listener and can chat just about anything. There was a completion with the previous patient and that is what caused the delay for my procedure. Very thourough with information, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134124].votes_count ]]