Rate Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Ratings

Simply amazing! He cares about every patient and he makes sure you are comfortable. The staff are great and polite!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014 | flag

Excellent behaviour, very knowledgeble and punctual and nice atmosphere.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

very thorough and professional exam---interested in helping and knowledgeable --well equipped facility--top of the line service

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. DuPont is a true doctor! He truly cares about helping people. Him and his staff are professional and very polite. Dr. DuPont is very well educated and know what he is doing. He get right down to the point, explains everything very well and thoroughly so it’s very easy to understand. Dr. DuPont performed Hyprocure surgery on both of my feet and I was very impressed how smooth and painless the surgery went. It’s been about a month now and my feet are healing quite well. I would refer Dr. DuPont to anyone at any time. He will change your life!!! Thanks Doc...

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dupont was amazing and very helpful in healing my condition almost 4 times faster than was assumed. The technology they have at the clinic is absolutely the best of the best and I would recommend them tenfold. The clinic is kept spotless and the staff is polite and amiable. I would come back to Dr. Dupont's clinic for any other condition without a doubt; absolutely amazing experience here.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

I had surgery to correct my flat feet. I have orthotics but do not wear them or wear them correctly. Pierre Dupont suggested a more permanent solution to suit my lifestyle. He surgically implanted the hyprocure foot stent into my feet. The operation was relatively painless and I am healing up very well. I can already notice the difference in how I walk. I have no hesitation in recommending Pierre Dupont. I am very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge and with the staff at Ottawa Foot Practice.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Dupont for a severe soreness & swelling in my left foot. He recommended laser therapy & custom orthotics. After only 2 sessions of laser treatment the problem was 90% cured. I would highly recommend Dr. Dupont for all foot related problems. The staff was very professional & helpful.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pierre Dupont and assistant Brenda were wonderful with great bedside manners. The procedure went very well and no pain after freezing as well as no pain 4-6 hours later when the freezing subsided. Dr. Dupont was kind and Professional with comforting words as the procedure progressed. I had this procedure done on right big toe many years ago and had pain and was expecting the same but no pain at all this time around. His assistant Brenda was a great listener and can chat just about anything. There was a completion with the previous patient and that is what caused the delay for my procedure. Very thourough with information, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

When I first met with Mr. Dupont in 2012, he listened to me to know more about the growing pain I had in my feet, and ankles for years. He showed me how my feet were out of alignment. I then had orthotics done and I never felt as good with my feet and legs as I do now. Lately, I had a sudden problem with my right swollen ankle and foot to the point I could not bear weight anymore. I called on a Friday night with the hope to get helped. Dr Dupont called me back on Saturday morning and he saw me on Saturday afternoon; he put on a soft cast and an air-boot on my right foot and I was able to walk without pain. Thanks for his prompt and caring service, it had been possible for me to take the plane and meet with my clients in Toronto.. When I saw him back on Friday, my right foot was back to normal again and am about to do a Doctor-ordered bone scan under his guidance. To me, this is what I call team work and profound knowledge allied to total dedication.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

recommended hypocure for daughter for AN. Late for both visits by 15 min+, interrupted numerous times, hustled out the second time because he wanted to take a telephone call. Not given more than a 15 minute visit to answer questions. Didn't answer all questions, left the office feeling like I had visited a salesman who was pitching a service not a medical proceedure. Not convinced and am surprised by the other reviews.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag