Rate Dr. Richard Cook

Dr. Richard Cook's Ratings

Mitral valve repair surgery performed by Dr. Cook in July of 2012. Has given me a new lease on life. Great individual and extremely knowledgeable. Always found the time to answer any questions asked. His calm demeanor was very reassuring.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Cook changed my life. Quintuple bypass in 2011, I'm now back to doing every sport I wasn't able to do. Hike, kayak, bike, swim, ski, anything is possible because of him. I owe him my new life. Best surgeon ever!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Two weeks from diagnosis, 100% blockage of LDA, (widow maker),until Da Vinci robotic surgery performed by Dr. Richard Cook, VGH, April 2013, he simply saved my life! Not much more to say, other than he's a great guy!

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cook performed my dad's heart surgery 2 years ago - a removal of a myxoma tumour combined with a quadruple bypass. Our whole family was very impressed by his approach during the consultation and in preparing my dad for surgery, during a time that was very scary for our family. We feel a lot of gratitude - thank you Dr. Cook!!

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

as soon as as he enters a room he eludes calmness and assurance and makes you feel at ease. explains evertyhing to you and takes time with you great bedside manners

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag