Rate Dr. Eunice Chow

Dr. Eunice Chow's Ratings

Though I didn't have any troubles with the people at the front desk, my consultation with Dr.Chow was a good experience, compared to many other dermatologist that I have went to, she was the one who gave me a lot of tips/recommendations. For me, she did seem like she knowledgeable and didn't just randomly prescribe me with medication and leaving me with little to no details. I thought she was completely friendly and she seemed to care about her patients. She is a doctor who understands your current situation, and will sit down with you to help you get better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

The staff is a nightmare to deal with, I have never dealt with such an unprofessional receptionist. Not only was she very rude over the phone, she also felt it was necessary to comment on how much extra work she has to do because of all the problems with referrals. I am sorry you have to work while at your job. Unfortunate Dr. Chow has such a negative front staff as she is the exact opposite.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2682407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I don't think it is fair to name names but have had my share of negative experiences with the office staff at this clinic. Wish I'd seen some of the responses on here before getting referred here.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2640225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I've been going to this clinic for a while now, and while I appreciate Dr. Chow, I certainly understand the comments on here about her staff. I have left from appointments thinking that I should find a new clinic to attend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2640130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Lol too funny. I went to this clinic recently and my experience with the staff working at the front was so bad I decided to write a review on this site. I see there are some other recent reviews about the terrible staff working there already. My consultation went well but I am not sure I will bother with this clinic again because the staff made me uncomfortable and lacked discretion. I am surprised Dr. Chow has let it get this bad.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2633903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Agree with other comments about the staff at this clinic. Absolutely terrible. I have no idea how Dr Chow is because I never saw her. I gave up dealing with the staff and went to a different clinic. Fix your staff problem!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Chow seems good. But according to staff, she is responsible for managing the clinic and the Staff there are terrible. Rude, abrasive, demanding, unhelpful and difficult. They d not take feedback well at all and quickly label patients as the problem. Ask for a Manager and they will tell you there isn't one. Who needs to get abuse when they are going to the Dr. or trying to make an appointment? Hire a manager who understands customer service or get your staff to take some training.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2632915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Haven't even seen the Dr yet... I've been waiting for 45 minutes already.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2579455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

The best dermatologist I have ever been to. She was very empathetic and kind. I hope I can keep her as my dermatologist forever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great doctor. She really took the time to go over everything and listen to my concerns. Always pleasant and respectful when I see her. She understands what I'm going through so she wants to help me as much as I want to get better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][134244].votes_count ]]