Dr. Eunice Chow

5 1 3.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Eunice Chow

Dr. Eunice Chow's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Chow for a few years and found her very personable and efficient. Now when I phone for a follow up appointment, I am advised that she is on maternity leave. No problem there. "May I see aother Dr.?" "No" from the receptionist, "you must obtain a new reference from your family Dr." So I did, but Dr. Chow's office could not accomodate me apparently. Her replacement is not accepting "new" patients. I would have assumed I was an "old" patient.Now I must go to a new clinic and a different Dr. Are these people becoming arrogant and condescending?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I just called today to book an appointment for my mom. The reception was bad customer service over the phone. You felt she was very rude and didn't want to listen to you at all. I had very bad experience with her on the phone. How can treat other people rude as a receptionist. But, I haven't seen this doctor yet. I hope the doctor will be good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Though I didn't have any troubles with the people at the front desk, my consultation with Dr.Chow was a good experience, compared to many other dermatologist that I have went to, she was the one who gave me a lot of tips/recommendations. For me, she did seem like she knowledgeable and didn't just randomly prescribe me with medication and leaving me with little to no details. I thought she was completely friendly and she seemed to care about her patients. She is a doctor who understands your current situation, and will sit down with you to help you get better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

The staff is a nightmare to deal with, I have never dealt with such an unprofessional receptionist. Not only was she very rude over the phone, she also felt it was necessary to comment on how much extra work she has to do because of all the problems with referrals. I am sorry you have to work while at your job. Unfortunate Dr. Chow has such a negative front staff as she is the exact opposite.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2682407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I don't think it is fair to name names but have had my share of negative experiences with the office staff at this clinic. Wish I'd seen some of the responses on here before getting referred here.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2640225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I've been going to this clinic for a while now, and while I appreciate Dr. Chow, I certainly understand the comments on here about her staff. I have left from appointments thinking that I should find a new clinic to attend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2640130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Lol too funny. I went to this clinic recently and my experience with the staff working at the front was so bad I decided to write a review on this site. I see there are some other recent reviews about the terrible staff working there already. My consultation went well but I am not sure I will bother with this clinic again because the staff made me uncomfortable and lacked discretion. I am surprised Dr. Chow has let it get this bad.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2633903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Agree with other comments about the staff at this clinic. Absolutely terrible. I have no idea how Dr Chow is because I never saw her. I gave up dealing with the staff and went to a different clinic. Fix your staff problem!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Chow seems good. But according to staff, she is responsible for managing the clinic and the Staff there are terrible. Rude, abrasive, demanding, unhelpful and difficult. They d not take feedback well at all and quickly label patients as the problem. Ask for a Manager and they will tell you there isn't one. Who needs to get abuse when they are going to the Dr. or trying to make an appointment? Hire a manager who understands customer service or get your staff to take some training.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2632915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Haven't even seen the Dr yet... I've been waiting for 45 minutes already.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2579455].votes_count ]]