Dr. Eunice Chow

Rate Dr. Eunice Chow

Dr. Eunice Chow's Ratings

Great doctor. She really took the time to go over everything and listen to my concerns. Always pleasant and respectful when I see her. She understands what I'm going through so she wants to help me as much as I want to get better!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

She was ever so helpful! I went in to talk about hair loss. My husband, who has been literally begging doctors for several years now to send him to a dermatologist, was with me. She had asked if I had been under any stress lately...I said yes, and that it was due to the sore on my husband's stomach. I told her that he cries all the time in pain. She asked to see it. He showed her. She got him in right away!!! How great is that?I love this wonderful doctor, and suggest to others that if they need a dermatologist, to ask for her by name!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

very great experience. One of the best dr. i have ever visited.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

Rushed appointment, she didn't listen to my concerns at all. Just wanted to be out of the office at 2:30. She tried to cancel the appointment 1.5 hours before. She brushed off my acne problems and quickly got me out of the door. Not impressed.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Chow. She took the time to answer all my questions. The receptionist at the nursing station was nasty and could use some people skills training. But I was there to see the doctor and she was great.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Treats the patient not as per part but as a whole. Great listener and very compassionate. I would definitely recommend her.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

The office staff is just ok but what really matters is the Doctor and Doctor Chow is great.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag