Rate Dr. Eunice Chow

Dr. Eunice Chow's Ratings

Haven't even seen the Dr yet... I've been waiting for 45 minutes already.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

The best dermatologist I have ever been to. She was very empathetic and kind. I hope I can keep her as my dermatologist forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great doctor. She really took the time to go over everything and listen to my concerns. Always pleasant and respectful when I see her. She understands what I'm going through so she wants to help me as much as I want to get better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

She was ever so helpful! I went in to talk about hair loss. My husband, who has been literally begging doctors for several years now to send him to a dermatologist, was with me. She had asked if I had been under any stress lately...I said yes, and that it was due to the sore on my husband's stomach. I told her that he cries all the time in pain. She asked to see it. He showed her. She got him in right away!!! How great is that?I love this wonderful doctor, and suggest to others that if they need a dermatologist, to ask for her by name!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

very great experience. One of the best dr. i have ever visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

Rushed appointment, she didn't listen to my concerns at all. Just wanted to be out of the office at 2:30. She tried to cancel the appointment 1.5 hours before. She brushed off my acne problems and quickly got me out of the door. Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Chow. She took the time to answer all my questions. The receptionist at the nursing station was nasty and could use some people skills training. But I was there to see the doctor and she was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Treats the patient not as per part but as a whole. Great listener and very compassionate. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

The office staff is just ok but what really matters is the Doctor and Doctor Chow is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134238].votes_count ]]