Rate Dr. Corey Hunter

Dr. Corey Hunter's Ratings

Dr Hunter is a saint! For the first time in a while he has given me hope! He made me feel better instantly. He is VERY easy to talk to I felt like I was talking to a family member, not a doctor(though its very clear he's the doctor I am the patient). He is very intelligent and informed on the latest pain management techniques. He doesn't just sove high doses of nsaids in your face and tell you to see him in two weeks. You talk together on what you want to come out of your treatment plan. The meds he gave me just a few days ago are helping with the pain(ge said we'd start slow then tytrate the plan. Dr Hunter is truely a rarity in these days of "drive-thru" medical appointments. I can't wait tiLl my nwxt appointment to see him! Thanks Dr Hunter!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I wish I had found him sooner! Really listened to me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Doctor Hunter was an excellent and thorough doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134730].votes_count ]]