Rate Dr. Fady I. Sharara

Dr. Fady I. Sharara's Ratings

I went to Dr Sharara to become a Gestational Surrogate for friends of mine in VA. I had the most amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his staff. They were friendly, helpful and always had my best interests in mind. I felt like the most important patient they had when I was there. I recommend this clinic and dr. very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

My husband and I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Sharara. He is absolutely the best! From the moment we walked in to his office, we were treated like family. Through holding our hands through difficult times, and celebrating with us in times of joy, he and his staff have been supportive and caring the whole way through. My husband and I were constantly amazed at Dr. Sharara's knowledge and expertise. Being under such careful care took away so much of the fear that comes with fertility treatments. After two IVF cycles, we are now happily expecting twins! We simply cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sharara and the amazing team at his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

We had an amazing journey, which is now complete with the birth of our daughter. Our family simply cannot truly express the love and thanks we have in our hearts for the beauty made possible by Dr. Sharara’s expertise. From the moment we met him we knew we were in the best hands. He did not sugar coat what we needed to do, but gave us the honesty and compassion to make this miracle possible. After a series of let downs with a local fertility center in Pennsylvania where he felt nothing more than a sales pitch, we turned to the VCRM, and the highly respected doctor my sister and her husband also entrusted with helping in the birth of my two nephews. It was no easy logistical feat traveling 2+ hrs each way from PA to attend our appointments, but we knew Dr. Sharara was the best in his field. He was always punctual, always compassionate, and a true master in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Words cannot explain what an amazing experience we had with Dr. Sharara and his staff. We went to Dr. Sharara having heard many horror stories about fertility clinics and doctors so we were extremely skeptical. We suffered 3 miscarriages and were just hoping for some answers. Dr. Sharara and his staff were not only professional but always very nice and in-touch with our situation and feelings. They truly go out of their way to make you feel like you are their only patient. Dr. Sharara took his time with us, was up front and honest, but still sensitive to our situation, and very knowledgeable and professional. We are happy to say that we are 10 weeks pregnant w/o having to do IVF and things are looking great! THANK YOU to the entire staff especially Dr. Sharara and the nurses for such an amazing experience! We are sorry (but happy) to now change to our OBGYN! THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

My twin boys recently celebrated their 15th birthday. I was looking up Dr Sharara to see what he was doing now. All the positive reviews I am reading are the same feelings I had 16 years ago. We were seeking IVF with the intention of asking about anonymous egg donors. I have myotonic dystrophy, a congenital condition, and didn't want to pass this on to another generation. When I first met Dr Sharara he looked over my history including the family history of myotonic dystrophy. He looked very concerned as he asked me about this. It was then that I told him we were interested in the egg donor program. He looked visibly relieved and proceded to discuss that program, laying out the details and chances of success (which at the time were higher than regular IVF). At the end of the appointment, I asked him why he looked so strained at the beginning of our session. He apologized for allowing his feelings to show on his face. He explained that he didn't know if I was aware of the genetic nature of myotonic dystrophy and he was pondering how to tell me that any children I bore had a 50% chance of inheriting the disease. For 16 years he has been treating his patients exactly as he would treat a close friend. It's personal with him. They even came to visit when I was after the boys were born..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Thank goodness we found Dr. Sharara! After reading review after review, on sites like this, I realized this doctor may be worth visiting and we were absolutely right. He and his staff care so much about each patient individually and their genuineness shines thru at each visit. My husband is not a big fan of doctors and often thinks they are only out for money no matter the cost, but no lie, after every single visit with Dr. Sharara we both would look at each other and say "I really like him." and "They are really good people." We are currently pregnant with our first baby and it's all due to Dr. Sharara's expertise that helped get us here. I recommend this office without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr. Sharara is the absolute best in the area. I am so thankful for him and his wonderful staff. He is incredibly knowledgable, caring, prompt, and we have a perfect baby boy because of his help. He and his staff honestly care about you. You are not just another patient with this practice. I trust him more than any doctor I have ever seen, and I will continue to sing his praises to anyone who will listen. Dr. Sharara is a no-nonsense, get it done kind of doctor, but knows how to make you feel at ease. I never had to wait for an appointment. In fact, I was usually in the exam room 5 minutes before the appointment started! My husband and I went through two IVF rounds to conceive our boy, and last April, I went back for another round and am pregnant with another baby. God bless Dr. Sharara. He is the very best and will do everything in his power to help you conceive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

My husband and I are very thankful to this practice for all the help it has given us for our first pregnancy. I feel that I was very blessed that I had a great insurance policy that enabled me to get care without very much out of pocket costs. The support staff and nurses of this office is by far the best I have ever seen in any practice. They really seem to care about you and take the time to get to know you as a person. They were also very good about helping me with my insurance. I also appreciated the timeliness of the practice. Considering how many appointments I went to, it was nice to know that I could reasonably predict how long I would be in their office. I will say that Dr. sharara can rush you at times so be prepared to have your questions ready at your appointments. If you forget that's not a biggie since you can call them in as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Just one word about this doctor. The best one. As a doctor, as a person, as an RE. Really feel blessed to have known him and receive his treatment and advice. May God bless him always !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am 5 months pregnant right now with a healthy baby girl thanks to Dr. Sharara and his staff! I cannot say enough good things about this place, I did a lot of research before I finally chose this place. I traveled all the way from Richmond, VA and I would do it again without thinking twice!! The infertility places in my area did not have as good of success rates nor did they make you feel comfortable, I saw many reviews saying how the Dr.'s made them cry. I knew I had to go else where because I had been through enough having 2 ectopic pregnancies resulting in the removal of both of my fallopian tubes, I did not need for anyone else to make me cry, I had done enough crying already! So, I chose VCFRM based on reviews and statistics of success rates. And I could not be happier with my choice. The only part I did not like was the awful drive from Richmond. The always greet you by your name when you walk through the door, and Dr. S and the nurse Jo, have a way to make you feel like you are special. Dr. S knows you and your case inside and out, he takes the time to get to know you and make you feel like a person not just another case. He is thorough with testing, which some people may not like, but I am glad he did because I would rather know everything ahead of time, instead of wasting time and money trying different procedures for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546640].votes_count ]]