Rate Dr. Michael Engo

Dr. Michael Engo's Ratings

On May 12, 2012. I was shopping at Old Navy and was experiencing shortness of breath and suddenly collapsed to the ground. I had became unconscious and stopped breathing. My sister who was with me cried out for help. I had gone into cardiac arrest. With the grace of God, Dr. Engo who was also there immediately performed CPR on me. He continued giving me chest compressions until the ambulance came. The next thing I knew I was at the hospital getting Coronary artery bypass surgery. I was told that because I had immediate, proper action, excellent skills by Dr. Engo within 5 minutes, I had the best chance of survival and neurological recovery. After my surgery, on his own time, Dr. Engo came to visit me. He was modest about his heroic act and brushed it off as a part of his job. He even took time to answer all my questions and I couldn`t thank him enough for saving my life. He is clearly intelligent and accomplished in field of Emergency situations. Thank you Dr. Engo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

My father brougth himself to emergency on January 14th, 2012. He was seen by Michael Engo. He had even taken himself in on Jan 13, 2012. Since nothing was found, he went again(obviously not feeling well) Michael Engo dismissed him to due to him saying he is schizo, blood work was done and he DID NOT even pay attention to the white blood cell count which was 26.3, normal is between 4-11...this meant he had an infection..but of course the doctor sent him home. 4 days later my dad is diagnosed with lung cancer stage 4 by a family doctor at Plein Ciel clinic. If I had not brought my dad to the clinic Jan 18th he would of died.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135079].votes_count ]]