Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli

Rate Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli

Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli's Ratings

I went to this dentist because of the ratings on RateMD. As a person she seems nice, but with luck of experience. She charges more than other dentists for the same procedure. I am not going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Excellence. My dentist retired, so I saw Dr. To-Vitarelli for an extraction. It was infected which was causing alot of pain. This had happened to me 6 times in the past with infection, and the proceedure and afterward were a nightmare of pain. I had no pain with Dr To-Vitarelli and didn't need pain killers. I was looking at the prospect of full dentures soon, had lost so many teeth to decay/then infection, alot of pain. I became well read on these kinds of dental problems, brushed and flossed, cut way back on sugar, cleaned around the gum line religiously twice daily...still my teeth just seemed to all be dying. I was about ready to chalk it up to aging, heredity etc.. Then this dentist completely changed everything by teaching me a few simple techniques and also raising my PH which also immensely improved my overall health. I lost 6 teeth before meeting her. I have not had a single even cavity -3 years since meeting her. Pure Competence-I fully recommend without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Dr. Vitarelli is the most personable and compassionate dentist I have ever encountered. Makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience and something to look forward to. One of the few dentists to offer both conventional and holstic dentistry which is important to those that choose metal free dentistry. Very accomodating in cases of emergencies as well. Makes you feel very at ease in the chair and she has that gentle touch when performing procedures that puts the patient at ease. Very highly recommended for all adults and children. You will not find a more qualified and capable dentist anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr Vitarelli is exceptional!! I have gone to many dentists in my lifetime and can say with certainty that she is truly the best. She provided me the finest of dental work, is very knowledgeable, warm, friendly & professional, and provided me with dental work that supports my health – both in the quality care that she gave me as well as with the healthy/safe dental materials that she used. The dental visit was virtually pain-free!! She truly cares for her patients on all levels and gives her all to provide her patients with the very best care possible. Dr Vitarelli is an absolutely wonderful dentist and I feel privileged to have found her. I will continue to go to her for all of my dental needs in the future and refer her to all family & friends whenever possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Located a few steps away from FDU Campus this office is state of the art with great amenities like parking, nice waiting room and knowledgable staff. Got a routine cleaning and Xrays done, will definitly return for any more work i need done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was referred to Dr. To-Vitarelli by a dear friend. She made me feel very comfortable. I cracked a piece of tooth off and she was able to see me immediately. I was very happy with job she did on my tooth I was afraid I might need a cap or root canal because half the tooth was gone, but she was able to save the tooth and made it look like I had a new tooth without the expense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Vitarelli for quite some time. I was so grateful when I found her in another office in Secaucus and followed her all the way to Madison. She is a very caring doctor who is attentive to all details and takes great care to make you feel comfortable. I was very apprehensive about dentists until I met Dr. Vitarelli. She provides excellent care and I trust her completely. I have referred her to all my family and friends and will continue to follow her wherever she goes. I always look forward to my dental visits with her and always leave with satisfaction and peace of mind that she took great care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135109].votes_count ]]