Rate Dr. Robert Gole

Dr. Robert Gole's Ratings

I went in today and had to get a new prescription that is very expensive but Dr Gole took the time to explain why I need this prescription and then his staff took the time to help me find a pair of frames that were reasonable but still very nice.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gole and his staff for about 15 or so years and am very happy with his services. He and his staff go out of their way to make sure you are looked after in all aspects from your initial visit, follow up visits, tests and glasses fittings. He can be a little expensive but to me it is worth the additional fees to make sure my vision is completely looked after.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

My husband was in a auto mobile accident. We went to see Dr Gole to check him for possible damage to his eyes from the accident. Dr Gole was very professional and did a very though exam on my husband. He was very understanding of our questions and concerns. The staff was very helpful in getting my husband the best quality glasses as recommended by Dr Gole I would definitely recommend Gole Eye Works to all my family and friends. I also really appreciated the fact that they submitted all insurance claims to Great West Health for us. No out of pocket expenses. Will definitely be returning to Dr Gole.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

All of the staff are courteous and extremely helpful. They have time to answer all questions and explain available options. They use the most up to date equipment for checking eye health and for precise prescriptions for eye wear. At different times, both my husband and I have needed eye surgery. We were both diagnosed and referred within 24 hours to the appropriate specialists. Thanks to Dr. Gole we both enjoy good eye health and vision. I leave after each visit confident that I am receiving the best care possible.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgable. Always is there for his patients Staff is great

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

I was very happy with the service, short wait times, so was surprised to read anything negative in the other reviews as our experiences over several years and multiple visits have always been positive. He is especially great with the kids. I know when we've needed glasses he has worked with us to stay within the budget, never pushed us at all. I especially appreciated today when I had multiple doctor visits booked with my kids he made sure we were able to make the next appointment, all without feeling rushed or hurried. I would recommend him without reservation.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I visited this dr. Probably 15 years ago, the experience I had was exactly like other people here. To much of a salesperson. I have never gone back.

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Apparently they do not like to give you your prescription, even though it is required by law to give the patient their information. They expect that you should get the prescription filled at their office only. The prices are extremely high there and I personally like to shop around. I like Dr. Gole but he needs to respect his patients pocket and budget.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

He is a good doctor but an even better sales man. He talked me into buying contacts that were more than I needed and more than I could afford. Medically he is fine just be careful with what he claims you need, it will be the most expensive thing they have.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

He is a very good doctor and gave me easily the best prescription I have ever had. However, the staff is very pushy about purchasing *very* over priced contacts and glasses. He lied to my fiance about her contact lens needs, claiming that the only contacts that would suit her would custom made for $700 plus a $200 fitting fee. Additionally, the wait times are horrible...waiting over on hour for an APPOINTMENT without an apology is unacceptable once, let alone twice in a row. They also don't like to give you your prescription, despite being required to by law.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag