Rate Dr. Robert Gole

Dr. Robert Gole's Ratings

My family has been patients for a few years now. We are always pleased with the knowledge and service provided by everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Gole is really great - one of the best optometrists I've had, and I have been wearing glasses for the past 30 years! His office has very up to date technology, and he took time to explain everything he was doing and made sure I understood the results. No one has ever took the time to explain laser eye surgery to me, in so much detail, as Dr. Gole. I would recommend him to anyone needing an optometrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I was recommended Dr.Gole by a staff member of his office. They spoke highly of Dr. Gole, and his associate, Dr.Uddin. When you think of it, as a friend, she had my eyes on her mind, not her office. I'm incredibly glad she did. I'm a "why person", and found that Dr.Gole could explain things easily to me (in lay mans terms), which put my mind at ease! My visit was excellent and when I sat down at the end of my exam for a discussion on glasses and products, I was given an "at home" alternative for one of the products and was given 3 different price options for different quality lenses for my current frames. Looking back now, I was probably a very annoying client, but after the first initial visit and the offices follow up calls to ensure I dealt with first time glasses just fine, I probably won't need to ask so many questions next time!! Aniexty level REDUCED!! Thanks again to everyone at Gole Eyeworks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I was recommended by a friend who couldn't say enough good things about GOLE Eyeworks. I decided to give them a try and I'm so glad I did. I have never been to ANY eye doctor before that treated me like the way GOLE Eyeworks did. From the minute I arrived the staff were so friendly and explained everything to me from start to finish. I learned so much about my eye health and vision. Let's talk about my experience in my frame selection. The girls were AWESOME!!!! They were very enthusiastic in helping choose the perfect frame and made sure I was in love with the one I ended up deciding on. Let's just say I have never had a more beautiful frame and my vision is crystal clear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Gole is an EXCELLENT Optometrist. He is adaptable to every patient he sees. He is knowledgeable and up to date with technology. His staff is helpful and pleasent. I have and would recommend him to anyone looking for an optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Gole's for many years. I recently had my annual check up and as always I'm very pleased with Dr. Gole's knowledge and excellent care. The staff is very helpful and they have such a terrific selection of frames, which I have priced compared and find them very reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I went in today and had to get a new prescription that is very expensive but Dr Gole took the time to explain why I need this prescription and then his staff took the time to help me find a pair of frames that were reasonable but still very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gole and his staff for about 15 or so years and am very happy with his services. He and his staff go out of their way to make sure you are looked after in all aspects from your initial visit, follow up visits, tests and glasses fittings. He can be a little expensive but to me it is worth the additional fees to make sure my vision is completely looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

My husband was in a auto mobile accident. We went to see Dr Gole to check him for possible damage to his eyes from the accident. Dr Gole was very professional and did a very though exam on my husband. He was very understanding of our questions and concerns. The staff was very helpful in getting my husband the best quality glasses as recommended by Dr Gole I would definitely recommend Gole Eye Works to all my family and friends. I also really appreciated the fact that they submitted all insurance claims to Great West Health for us. No out of pocket expenses. Will definitely be returning to Dr Gole.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

All of the staff are courteous and extremely helpful. They have time to answer all questions and explain available options. They use the most up to date equipment for checking eye health and for precise prescriptions for eye wear. At different times, both my husband and I have needed eye surgery. We were both diagnosed and referred within 24 hours to the appropriate specialists. Thanks to Dr. Gole we both enjoy good eye health and vision. I leave after each visit confident that I am receiving the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472829].votes_count ]]