Rate Dr. Ahmed Geumei

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Ahmed Geumei's Ratings

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

He is the best I ever had . If it wasnt for him and his amazing Staff in the surgery room for ovary removal. I gave them sever complication and they Saved my life .Thank you to Dr Geumei for all his experice and making me feel safe.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

2
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr.Ahmed Geumei is the best doctor ever! Thank God I've finally found a good doctor!!! I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I really liked this doctor. very helpful, was a little rushed at times, but other than that can't complain

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Doc guemei is the worst doc I ever had. And his wife working as his secretary is not better. I heard he died tree baby before. I really don't recommend him to nobody

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

Le Dr Geumei est un médecin compétent qui s'en tient cependant au strict minimum. Il n'avait pas lu mon dossier médical avant de me voir, mais a toutefois fait l'effort de répondre à mes questions. Il semble pressé, mais ne l'est pas forcément, je crois que c'est tout simplement sa façon d'être: il est rapide dans son analyse et ne se rend pas forcément compte que ses patientes ne suivent pas. En ce qui concerne l'examen, rapide, mais indolore, ce qui est important. Je pense aussi que son niveau de français n'est pas assez bon pour pouvoir réellement aider et informer les patientes francophones. En bref, si vous cherchez un gynécologue compétent qui prend encore des patientes, vous pouvez faire appel à lui. En revanche, si vous cherchez un médecin empathique, patient et gratuit, vous devriez voir ailleurs.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

3
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

I am an international student and got charged 3000 upfront for all services. My wife delivered 3 months ago and I still haven't gotten a receipt for the delivery charges (worth approximately $2000). I have spoken several times with them on the phone and left many messages and not once have I received a called back. Without this receipt I cannot get reimbursed by my private insurance company. Aside from this,all visits are 5mn long at most. "In and out" method to get as many people in as possible. THEY DON'T CARE

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Short visits - No answers to the questions asked - Unaware that St Mary's changed their procedures concerning trisomy 21

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

To make it short: First visit: rushed, 7 min. S Second visit: the same, 5 min. The Md never goes into details with you. He assumes you know everything. He just asks “do you have any questions”. Why do we have follow up then? No counselling before amniosynthesis. They just call you to pick up the request form. Nurse: rushes as the Md. She even doesn't take the time to fill correctly the form Receptionist: impolite, unpleasant, she call you 10 days after your results are out, incompetent, They give you appointments that they continuously change, or they don’t honour them. In short, go see another Md. You will waist you time if you go there.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

2
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

La réceptionniste était gentille, mais débordée. Elle ne s'était pas occupée de vérifier qu'elle avait reçu mon dossier médical nécessaire à ma visite. Elle a appelé devant moi afin de faire faxer le tout. Résultat: Je n'ai vu le médecin qu'1h30 après mon heure de rendez-vous initiale. Pourquoi cela n'a-t-il pas été fait avant ça? Ça fait 3 semaines que ce rendez-vous était fixé! Dans la salle d'examen, j'ai dû attendre plusieurs minutes que Dr Geumei daigne se présenter. Il était très expéditif et ne répondait pas à mes questions. Même que je ne mettais pas mes pieds dans les étriers afin qu'il me réponde! Il ne parlait pas très bien français. Il m'a donné une référence pour un test que je pensais qu'il était en mesure de faire. Je dois donc encore aller à l'hôpital pour autre chose. Il m'a chargé 15$ pour transporter mon PAP test à l'hôpital (je n'ai jamais payé ça ailleurs!). J'avais l'impression d'être dans une clinique moderne, mais avec des gens incompétents! Très désagréable!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I had the worst experience ever with Dr Geumei. First of all, his staff and receptionnist are very unprofessional and unhelpful, not to mention that the doctor is nerver available to his patients. The receptionnist was very unwelcoming and agreesive. She also did not want to give me prescription pills for my nausea and vomitting even though she had precription already signed by doctor and ready to give to patient in need. I had to make my pharmacist call her to get a copy of the prescription and the receptionnist was very rood to me on the phone. The doctor himself is very cold and he makes you feel uncomfortable. I withdrew my file fro there. As a first pregnancy, it is the worst experience of my life.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.