Rate Dr. Ahmed Geumei

Dr. Ahmed Geumei's Ratings

Very Good Doctor, i M Very satisfaied with his services !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I don't understand how this doctor got so many positive reviews.... I went to see him last summer. Prior to going to the clinic, I was asked to fill out a really long online form in which my entire medical history was asked (I thought it was a good thing, at first). It was very thorough, and in it I made sure to specify that I have a chronic gastrointestinal condition. The day of the exam, I arrived to the clinic well in advance. The receptionist check-ed me in, and soon after I was called-in by a nurse, who was kind. She showed me to the visiting room and told me that the doctor would be there shortly, then she left and closed the door. Even with the door closed I could hear EVERYTHING about the other patients in the room next door (not a lot of privacy if you ask me). Then the doctor arrived, he seemed annoyed and in a rush. He didn't even look me in the eyes, he asked me about my problem and when I told him (debilitating menstrual pain), he said "well menstrual cramps hurt". What a jerk! I have had my period for over over a decade now and he thinks I don't know that menstrual cramp hurt? Anyways, without seeming to care at all about by medical history, he tells me that he is going to visit me and then prescribe me an anti-inflamatory. Immediately I noticed that he was pretty rough, for example he seemed to be angry for having to tell me two or three times to sit further down. Excuse me, Sir, but I have had only 3 pap tests in my whole life, it's not like I am super comfortable with being with my legs open and my genitals exposed in front of a man who seems both angry with and disgusted at me. He even spread my knees apart very roughly. He then proceeded with the exam, without any "warning" or explanation of what he was going to do, as if every woman should know exactly what to expect during a vaginal exam. It was painful, brutal, and totally humiliating. It felt as if he was examining a cow, that's how rough and rude he was. I felt like crying and screaming for help. What if I had been a rape survivor? This exam would have totally re-traumatize me. And it's not just the pain or the roughness with which he visited me. It's also the disgust look on his face as he did it, and the sense that it was as if he had been forced unclogging the neighborhood sewage. What kind of OBGYN treats his patients like this?
Cheery on the cake, he then prescribed me a a super strong anti-inflammatory medication, without asking me any questions.
The whole visit lasted no longer than 10 minutes! This is the McDonald's of gynecology.
When I got home I promptly checked-out the name of the prescription drug he gave me, and discovered that aside from "risk of stroke" in the side-effects, this drug is NOT to be taken by people who have chronic gastrointestinal problems. Jesus! Clearly, the 15 minutes I wasted filling out the online medical history form were for nothing, since he didn't even take a look at it.
I noticed that his clinic's website has been taken down. I hope that his clinic has shut down as well... what a nightmare!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

He is the best I ever had . If it wasnt for him and his amazing Staff in the surgery room for ovary removal. I gave them sever complication and they Saved my life .Thank you to Dr Geumei for all his experice and making me feel safe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr.Ahmed Geumei is the best doctor ever! Thank God I've finally found a good doctor!!! I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I really liked this doctor. very helpful, was a little rushed at times, but other than that can't complain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Doc guemei is the worst doc I ever had. And his wife working as his secretary is not better. I heard he died tree baby before. I really don't recommend him to nobody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Le Dr Geumei est un médecin compétent qui s'en tient cependant au strict minimum. Il n'avait pas lu mon dossier médical avant de me voir, mais a toutefois fait l'effort de répondre à mes questions. Il semble pressé, mais ne l'est pas forcément, je crois que c'est tout simplement sa façon d'être: il est rapide dans son analyse et ne se rend pas forcément compte que ses patientes ne suivent pas. En ce qui concerne l'examen, rapide, mais indolore, ce qui est important. Je pense aussi que son niveau de français n'est pas assez bon pour pouvoir réellement aider et informer les patientes francophones. En bref, si vous cherchez un gynécologue compétent qui prend encore des patientes, vous pouvez faire appel à lui. En revanche, si vous cherchez un médecin empathique, patient et gratuit, vous devriez voir ailleurs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I am an international student and got charged 3000 upfront for all services. My wife delivered 3 months ago and I still haven't gotten a receipt for the delivery charges (worth approximately $2000). I have spoken several times with them on the phone and left many messages and not once have I received a called back. Without this receipt I cannot get reimbursed by my private insurance company. Aside from this,all visits are 5mn long at most. "In and out" method to get as many people in as possible. THEY DON'T CARE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Short visits - No answers to the questions asked - Unaware that St Mary's changed their procedures concerning trisomy 21

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

To make it short: First visit: rushed, 7 min. S Second visit: the same, 5 min. The Md never goes into details with you. He assumes you know everything. He just asks “do you have any questions”. Why do we have follow up then? No counselling before amniosynthesis. They just call you to pick up the request form. Nurse: rushes as the Md. She even doesn't take the time to fill correctly the form Receptionist: impolite, unpleasant, she call you 10 days after your results are out, incompetent, They give you appointments that they continuously change, or they don’t honour them. In short, go see another Md. You will waist you time if you go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135408].votes_count ]]