Rate Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every time we meet, reliable, someone you can truly count on no matter the circumstances. Using up to date technology, she is very efficient and highly effective ensuring all runs smoothly. I trust in her. She knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2739104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.
-J.S.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2713548].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Intelligent, Professional, Trustworthy, Attractive, I highly recommended her and her staff!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2689363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2199979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][135430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][135429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][135428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

Before I began working with Kristen I struggled with prioritization and execution in life as it pertained to my very ambitious goal setting. Every year since we began working together I have grown in a multitude of ways. At this point, I am happy to report that I am well on my way to attaining the things that I set out to do thanks in large part to her work and support. Not only have I gained valuable focus that has translated directly to success but I have also gained clarity on what truly matters and what things are actually within my control. The world is your oyster. Cheers!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][135427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Kristen takes a holistic approach to helping her clients. She sees how everything that’s going on in our lives is interconnected and treats it as such. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][135426].votes_count ]]