You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Ratings

Dr. Kristin M Tolbert's staff,

Both, Amy Golowski and Melissa Cardero, both collected $ 9800.00 for Dr. Kristin Tolbert, for production of a report, that never surfaced.

Be very careful Public !

Dr. Kristin Tolbert was hired to describe an event, at a public school.
A School employee, abused, and then, abducted a child from a parent, and violated court agreements, Federal FERPA laws, and Florida State Statues.
A detailed and complete Psychological Forensic Report, was to be written, using court documents.

The Dr., charged $ 8900.00, for collecting the data, and writing the report. and produced no report.
The doctor instructed me, a parent of an abducted child, to open all the boxes of legal paperwork, and then left me hanging, after I paid her. She's enabled to abuse to continue.
170,000 + kids are at risk, based on court records, and the Dr knows of the abuses, and the dangers that currently exists, and does nothing, despite being paid.

Her system, seemed to be systematic. I coined it, The Tolbert, Taunt -n- Taint, to Terminate.
After she's gets the money, she turned on me.

Undisclosed to me, I later found, that Dr. Kristin M Tolbert, went to the same, "C" rated public high school, that she was supposed to write a report about.
There was a five year difference, between her attendance, under her mentors, and and the incident, I hired her to write. It seems to me, that she pumped out the legal information to the other side, and once all information was extracted, she shut down progress, using her staff, as sock-puppets.

She is the most evil person, I have ever known. she's, "BOTTOMLESS".

2.06 Personal Problems and Conflicts

(a) Psychologists refrain from initiating an activity when they know or should know that there is a substantial likelihood that their personal problems will prevent them from performing their work-related activities in a competent manner.
The goal of Standard 3.05, like the goal of the code as a whole, set forth in the preamble, is "the welfare and protection of the individuals and groups with whom psychologists work and the education of members, students and the public regarding ethical standards of the discipline."

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great therapist. Helped my son and I reunite after my ex-wife lied about an incident that occurred. She got us back on track and even help my ex and I co-parent effectively.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Tolbert jumped to a false conclusion about me within one hour of our meeting. I had pre-paid her $3,000. She testified against me in a deposition that nearly ruined my life. Buyer beware. Please do not erase this message. I want my $3,000 worth.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2823983].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 1, 2015

When we had Dr. Tolbert come to court to testify and she did a good job even with an obnoxious attorney doing her cross examination questions. The judge definitely respected her opinions and she followed the recommendations Dr. Tolbert said would be best for my daughters. Only complaint is that was not cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The kids are worth it. We really do feel thankful we had her on the case.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2750210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Tolbert. She's naturally confident, solid expert witness, highly creditable with a sincere, genuine persona. extremely organized every time we meet, reliable, someone you can truly count on no matter the circumstances. Using up to date technology, she is very efficient and highly effective ensuring all runs smoothly. I trust in her. She knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2739104].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.
-J.S.

Was this rating useful? 14 [[ userState['ratings'][2713548].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2199979].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][135430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135429].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][135428].votes_count ]]