Rate Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert

Dr. Kristin M. Tolbert's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Tolbert. Unlike other doctors offices, Dr. Tolbert actually sees her patients on time. The longest I've had to wait was about 5 minutes! Her staff is also very courteous and professional.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tolbert is very compassionate, understanding and patient.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tolbert was an excellent expert witness, handled cross examination perfectly. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable in the field of forensic psychology.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Before I began working with Kristen I struggled with prioritization and execution in life as it pertained to my very ambitious goal setting. Every year since we began working together I have grown in a multitude of ways. At this point, I am happy to report that I am well on my way to attaining the things that I set out to do thanks in large part to her work and support. Not only have I gained valuable focus that has translated directly to success but I have also gained clarity on what truly matters and what things are actually within my control. The world is your oyster. Cheers!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Kristen takes a holistic approach to helping her clients. She sees how everything that’s going on in our lives is interconnected and treats it as such. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag