ANNETTE M. RADDATZ

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. ANNETTE M. RADDATZ has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ANNETTE" to "ANNETTE M."
RID: 2697961
01/07/13 5 5 5 5 Annette, aka Dr. Needles is extremely informative and by far the best practitioner I have ever been to in my life. She was able to cure my Diabetes and in turn got rid of my IBS, anxiety, and insomnia all while also helping me combat chronic pain I've suffered for the last 12 years. She is a miracle worker and I refer her to all my friends and family.  Respond
RID: 2438062
03/10/12 5 5 5 5 I was referred to MS Annette through a friend. I had been trying to conceive for two plus years and after seeing Annette aka Dr. Needles for 2 moths and after 5 treatments I was preggers!!! I am currently in week 37 and i have been telling everyone about my success, Acupuncture works! I have learned so much and she is extremely informative and listens. I recommend her to all my friends and family.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1744591
15/03/12 5 5 5 5 Luv. Ms. Annette Raddatz and her ability to heal the mind body and soul, amazing and astounding results, a natural born healer, I can walk again!
Paid (or co-pay): $60