Dr. ANNETTE M. RADDATZ

Dr. ANNETTE M. RADDATZ

Rate Dr. ANNETTE M. RADDATZ

Dr. ANNETTE M. RADDATZ's Ratings

Annette, aka Dr. Needles is extremely informative and by far the best practitioner I have ever been to in my life. She was able to cure my Diabetes and in turn got rid of my IBS, anxiety, and insomnia all while also helping me combat chronic pain I've suffered for the last 12 years. She is a miracle worker and I refer her to all my friends and family.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

I was referred to MS Annette through a friend. I had been trying to conceive for two plus years and after seeing Annette aka Dr. Needles for 2 moths and after 5 treatments I was preggers!!! I am currently in week 37 and i have been telling everyone about my success, Acupuncture works! I have learned so much and she is extremely informative and listens. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Luv. Ms. Annette Raddatz and her ability to heal the mind body and soul, amazing and astounding results, a natural born healer, I can walk again!

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag