Rate Dr. Stephen G. Cosgriff

Dr. Stephen G. Cosgriff's Ratings

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. C since day 1. We've lived in NY State for nearly 13 years and continue to travel 1 hour to see him. He's the best and his staff is terrific

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Long-time patient (over 15 years). Dr. Cosgriff is very thorough, articulate, and very caring. Great "bed side manner" but extremely knowledgeable. He also takes time to communicate and make recommendations, etc. His staff is bright and profressional. Very friendly office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

A happy, caring dentist that makes you feel comfortable. Staff is excellent. They are flexible to the patients needs too. Would rate 10 or higher if I could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Cosgriff has been our dentist since day one. We travel one hour to see him. He's the best of the best...........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

My whole family has been going to Dr. Cosgriff since he begin practice probably. Even though I have moved 40 minutes away, I still would never see another dentist. He is the best in all aspects. No wait, super friendly staff, and little bit of humor makes the dentist appointment not such a bad thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

He is awesome! I highly recommend him and would not go to anyone else! He is very knowledgeable and polite! Takes his time and will answer all questions without feeling rushed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2007

Dr. Cosgriff is a wonderful dentist. I have been using him for over 15 years. He is caring, gentle and knowledgeable in his field. I never wait more than 5 minutes. The staff is great! I can't say enough about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949949].votes_count ]]