Rate Dr. Jacqueline R. Poulos

Dr. Jacqueline R. Poulos's Ratings

Dr Poulos is the best doctor I have ever been associated with. She is willing to do what it takes and is a great listener. The treatments that she does has noticeably helped my health. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Just wonderful! Dr. Poulos is professional & has an amazing "bedside" manner. She listened to me without judging. She took the time to discuss all my healthcare concerns, even acknowledging how my social & lifestyle issues were impacting my health. She cared about ME, as a whole person, not just another patient to see in some arbitrary per-determined time limit. She worked with me to develop a plan to improve my overall health, not just writing prescriptions and sending me away. All my concerns were addressed, and follow-up plans with reachable goals were set. We explored several different treatment options for each problem eventually developing a strategy I could actually implement AND live with, one that modified my lifestyle without destroying it! How refreshing to have a Physician that cared enough about me to take that kind of time. In the end I understand my disease, its impact on my body, and how small changes have big impacts. My health, my sanity, and my family thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Really appreciated the appointment and the clear plan we developed for the symptoms I was experiencing. Of particular use was the fact that she develop a plan on multiple levels to assist me in overcoming these symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Poulos was very friendly and had the most success for helping me with my knee pain. She explained things to me like no other doctor has in the past.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135583].votes_count ]]