Rate Dr. Jennifer L. Shore

Dr. Jennifer L. Shore's Ratings

This is my first time ever coming to speak to a doctor and I must say, Dr. Shore has made everything so open and positive and gives you a very real life approach and I love her for that. I recommend Dr. Shore to everyone I come across who is looking for help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Shore offered a perfect balance of professional and personal care. She remained patient and diligent throughout the ups and downs from session to session. Highly intelligent, she provides a different perspective that helps you self-evaluate and determine the root cause of your issues. Trust the process, and slowly but surely you'll find yourself getting better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2200005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Shore for about a year now and I couldn't be happier with the results. She's really great at what she does and I find myself looking forward to our session every week. I recommend Dr. Shore to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2200006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I love Dr. Shore. I took my 10 year old daughter to see her for what I thought was just some trouble expressing her emotions. After a few sessions Dr. Shore was able to figure out the root of the problem, and I am so grateful. This knowledge will save us years of frustration. My daughter also really enjoyed her time with Dr. Shore. I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Experience started of fair and turned poor. Turned out to be somewhat aggressive during intense discussions. Was never on time, but always was prepared for the sessions to end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135605].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 23, 2013

I have been working with Jennifer for some time now. She is extremely good at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. Shore is wonderful. She's caring, personable and very intelligent. Our daughter has shown tremendous improvement since she started seeing her. Whether it's you or your child, you're in good hands with Dr. Shore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr Shore was wonderful. Very knowledgable, compassionate and I felt she had a great turnaround time for reviewing testing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I found that Dr Shore to be very open and caring. She is intelligent and a very caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135601].votes_count ]]