Rate Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz

Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz's Ratings

She is very thorough and personable. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

My primary Dr.passed away earlier this year so I was in need of a new primary Dr. I was referred to Dr. Del Torro-Diaz.and made an appointment. Although the lengthb of time I had to wait to get in to see her was more than I had hoped, I did not have any medical issues that needed immediate attention, so all was good. When I met her she was such a warm and funny person that I immediately felt relaxed and in good hands. I really am hard to please when it comes to my Dr's, so I was grateful that I got a very intelligent and knowledgable Dr. She is on top of evrrything and has an abundant amount of resources to draw from. I would recommend Dr.DelTorro-Diaz to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable Dr. One suggestion: lessen the wait time to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had to get a new doctor, and found Dr. Del Toro Diaz on my Insurance list. Having been hit with 2 major medical conditions immediately after becoming her patient I am very satisfied to have her as my new doctor. She is very thorough and knowledgable. She listens to my concerns and explains diagnosis and treatment very well. I am extremely pleased I chose her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Del Toro-Diaz is very thorough and I am confident in her care! I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

The staff was great, the doctor was awesome. Everything was quick. The only thing is I waited for almost 1 hr after my appointment to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135649].votes_count ]]