Dr. Ronald H. Chochinov

Rate Dr. Ronald H. Chochinov

Dr. Ronald H. Chochinov's Ratings

I find Dr. Chochinov to be friendly, outgoing, very knowledgeable and helpful beyond what I have experienced with many other doctors that I have visited over the last 40+ years. Most importantly he LISTENS to what you have to say, and explains things in terms you can understand.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

The doctor does everything thru Nurse Practitioner. Been there 5 times and have talked to him once.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag

Never on time, even if you are the first appointment, thought he could change my last Dr. diagnosis, but could not, No provision for change in diet.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Is supportive, very knowledgeable, and not afraid to give you references &/or refer you to another specialist when asked/needed. Is straight & to the point. Nice to get in and out quickly, with answers. Can call his nurse if questions.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

no complaints; was seeing him for thyroid issues in pregnancy.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

The staff in this office is horrible. Numerous appointment were messed up and listening to many other patents as i waited endlessly in the waiting room if appeard that many perscriptions were also handled poorly. I finally walked out one day with my chart in hand look for a new Dr. The Dr. is OK, I was just monitored not treated.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag