Rate Dr. Michael Ali

Dr. Michael Ali's Ratings

I have found Dr. Ali to be very knowledgable, thorough, and polite. He answers questions and does not make you feel rushed. His secretary Stacy is pleasant and competent and is a definite asset in this doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

i havent had a doctor in years and I saw him for the first time a week ago and was extremley impressed. he told me things i didnt even know i had. i was prescribed a few medications that helped me instantly in a few days and i have never felt better! the staff is helpful and very pleasent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

He is unwilling to order advanced testing to figure out the real cause of my distressing symptoms and said he thinks I am "Psychosomatic" without really knowing me. He appears to lack knowledge on how various types of Lymphoma can present because he said, "It can't be lymphoma because a lump would grow very large, very fast." He couldn't feel lumps that I can feel and my partner can feel. He dismissed symptoms of weakness, exercise intolerance, night sweats, pain in ribs and deleted the prior FP suggestion of "Fibromyalgia" just because I wasn't told that was a possibility. Don't you think a good FP would explore that possibility before eliminating it off my record?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135784].votes_count ]]