Rate Dr. Dimitrios Karastathis

Dr. Dimitrios Karastathis's Ratings

I had extensive surgery and implants with Dr. Karastathis upon my dentists recommendation. The grafting was done so well, the healing was absolutely fine. He was really careful, a very funny guy, and the implants were a success. It has been a long road but well worth it with Dr. K. I have advised a lot of my friends who are getting implants to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. K. is the nicest dentist I have met. I had a problem after surgery (not his fault) and he even saw me over the holiday season when the office was closed. Few dentists will do that. He is friendly, very competent and I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2200114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

My dentist sent me to Dr Karastathis for crown lengthening to fix my gummy smile. I was really nervous but Dr Karastathis took the time to walk me through the procedure and put me at ease. I'm very happy with the results and my new better smile!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][135932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr. K is the best dentist I have every been to. Really makes you feel at ease. He has a great personality, he is very friendly and easy to talk to. I could just go on and on. He is just absolutely fantastic and so is his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. K. far exceeds the usual standard of care. I saw him for an extraction and implant (I've had one before) and he inspired my trust by being thorough, up-to-date, cautious, willing to consult, plan, & accommodate. His technical skills, knowledge, and compassion were outstanding. His staff were always competent and welcoming. I am very glad my dentist referred me to him and I would recommend him to others needing dental implants. I would definitely return to his practice if I ever need further periodontal surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I saw Dr. Dimitrios Karastathis for a frenectomy. He was very pleasant and personable. His staff did not inspire confidence. The purpose of the frenectomy was to prevent the gum line from receding further. From what I understand the procedure is typically done with a laser. He used a scalpel, it was very painful, and in the end the frenum grew back and the gum line receded further. My dentist is recommending I have the procedure done again. I regret seeing Dr. Karastathis for this procedure and cannot recommend him based on my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Dr Karastathis. My dentist had some concerns with my previous implants (from a different periodontist) and I was referred to him. He was both very knowledgable and personable, listended to what I had to say, and took the time to explain things to me. It is quite evident that he enjoys what he does. Honestly one of the best dental experiences of my life, and I've had many!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Karastathis! He is skilled and professional and takes the time to explain everything. He is very personable and it is obvious that he loves what he does and cares about his patients!! Excellent experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

A very skilled clinician and surgeon who practices evidence-based dentistry tailored to his patients' values and circumstances. His receptionist Edna is very helpful with dealing with insurance companies. Highly recommended,; in a city with "holistic" dentists and other frauds, Dr. Karasthathis stands out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Had an excellent experience! I had a bad experience with a dentist in the past, but Dr. Karastathis put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135925].votes_count ]]