Dr. Michael Pelkey

Rate Dr. Michael Pelkey

Dr. Michael Pelkey's Ratings

I found Dr. Pelkey very friendly and very knowledgeable. He doesn't tend to pre-judge circumstances and makes sure to check out every possibility. The staff were very friendly as well.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Pelky by my DR and he said about 3 months wait. I was called by Dr Pelky's office and visited him in less than 10 days. He was seeing me at almost the time i was scheduled. He explained everything I was there for and had an excellent delivery of his assessment and answered all my questions plus other things. A very pleasant man and was in no hurry to get me out of office. I was most impresed with him and he had an awesome and pleasant personality and extremely knowledgable. The visit with Dr Pelkey really made my day and I am so pleased to have been able to have been assessed by him. I would recommend him to anybody...

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Pelkey is a wonderful doctor. I had been going to numerous doctors/specialists for a little over 3 years and no one could explain why I was sick. I began to think I was crazy. After being directed to Dr Pelkey, he had tests done and reslts back immediately. It only took him a few visits to narrow down what was wrong and medicate me. If it wasn't for him I think I would be full blown crazy and a very sick woman by now. Thank you Dr Pelkey :)

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

DR pelkey is a very good doctor very helpfull every time i went too see him.easy too talk to couldnt ask for better !!!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I was 10 minutes late for an appointment due to weather and he made me reschedule... after driving an hour to get there and his secretary, Cindy is horrible to deal with. Very unfriendly.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pelkey has been keeping an eye on my thyroid for years. He keeps track of my blood work, ultrasounds, etc. and has never forgotten to order a test. He e-mails me my results as soon as they arrive in his office, and has always explained the results when I've had questions. He's a fantastic doctor.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pelkey was very friendly and explained all of our options in a way we could understand. It is easy to get an appointment depending on the severity of the problem. I recommend him to anybody with thyroid problems.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

His staff sucks, Especially Cindy. Hes a great doctor, but is very far behind. Takes months to get simple test results back

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

very poor service and was not helpful in solving my problem.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

DR.PELKEY IS ENDOCRINOLOGIST/INTENAL MEDICINE. I had become very sick with my thyroid. I was admitted in the hospital with what they call a Thyroid Storm, which can be very serious. Thanks to Dr. Pelkeys close eye on me, I became better. He saved me. Thanks Dr. Pelkey!!!!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag