Rate Dr. Michael Pelkey

Dr. Michael Pelkey's Ratings

Dr pelkey was amazing. I have pcos and have been actively trying to conceive for years and it came down to hormones. No one would help me due to my age and he didn't judge at all. Appointment should of taken a few minutes but he talked with me for over an hour with great information and ready to help me ASAP. No more waiting around which I loved. Very knowledgable and ruled out a couple other issues first all during the one appointment :) he was so happy to help. Would definitely recommend him to anyone :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I found Dr. Pelkey very friendly and very knowledgeable. He doesn't tend to pre-judge circumstances and makes sure to check out every possibility. The staff were very friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I was referred to Dr Pelky by my DR and he said about 3 months wait. I was called by Dr Pelky's office and visited him in less than 10 days. He was seeing me at almost the time i was scheduled. He explained everything I was there for and had an excellent delivery of his assessment and answered all my questions plus other things. A very pleasant man and was in no hurry to get me out of office. I was most impresed with him and he had an awesome and pleasant personality and extremely knowledgable. The visit with Dr Pelkey really made my day and I am so pleased to have been able to have been assessed by him. I would recommend him to anybody...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Pelkey is a wonderful doctor. I had been going to numerous doctors/specialists for a little over 3 years and no one could explain why I was sick. I began to think I was crazy. After being directed to Dr Pelkey, he had tests done and reslts back immediately. It only took him a few visits to narrow down what was wrong and medicate me. If it wasn't for him I think I would be full blown crazy and a very sick woman by now. Thank you Dr Pelkey :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

DR pelkey is a very good doctor very helpfull every time i went too see him.easy too talk to couldnt ask for better !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I was 10 minutes late for an appointment due to weather and he made me reschedule... after driving an hour to get there and his secretary, Cindy is horrible to deal with. Very unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Pelkey has been keeping an eye on my thyroid for years. He keeps track of my blood work, ultrasounds, etc. and has never forgotten to order a test. He e-mails me my results as soon as they arrive in his office, and has always explained the results when I've had questions. He's a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Dr. Pelkey was very friendly and explained all of our options in a way we could understand. It is easy to get an appointment depending on the severity of the problem. I recommend him to anybody with thyroid problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

His staff sucks, Especially Cindy. Hes a great doctor, but is very far behind. Takes months to get simple test results back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

very poor service and was not helpful in solving my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136047].votes_count ]]