Dr. Mark S. Myerson

Rate Dr. Mark S. Myerson

Dr. Mark S. Myerson's Ratings

Can't walk from simple foot surgery. It seemed to be a common pocedure as what the Dr. stated. Dr. Myerson.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

My doctor in Phoenix said that if he were having the same surgery as me, Dr. Myerson in Baltimore is who he would see. So I flew to Baltimore. Day 1 pre-op appointment, Day 2 surgery, Day 3 painful recovery, Day 4 and 5 rehab, Day 6 fly home. All was great. They were punctual and communicative. The staff is AMAZING. Super caring and positive. Ankle replacement surgery is no joke, so I wanted the best. Mark Myerson did not disappoint. The staff top-to-bottom at Baltimore Mercy Hospital is awesome. My room was private, clean, on the 16th floor overlooking the whole city. Lovely. Recommend without hesitation.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

When you want the Best in Foot and Ankle Reconstruction, Dr. Mark Myerson is the doctor you want. He is world renowned and lives up to his reputation. He is through, and explains everything to my wife and myself. I had other opinions and he was spot on with his diagnose. He replaced my Ankle and I am recovering as expected. I would recommend him to anyone who has foot and or ankle problems.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Myerson is a fantastic doctor! I have been suffering with Plantar Fasiciitis for over 3 and a half years. I went to 7 top doctors in NY and still no relief. Dr. Myerson knew the issue and performed a gastrocnemius recession, that cured my pain. He is a wonderful doctor, very caring and does only what's best for his patients. Going to him from NY was the best thing I ever did.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Myerson is a special surgeon with a gift. I was on a waiting list for a complete ankle allograft with a different surgeon locally, with my only other option being fusion. At 37 yo and very active I was leery of both paths so I sent my films to Dr. Myerson. He called me THE SAME DAY he got my info. He described to me all the problems in my joint and how he was going to fix it. Two months later I flew to Baltimore. The level of care, his ability to explain the very complicated surgery and his compassion are different than any previous medical experience. He performed a plafond plasty, calcaneal osteotomy, metatarsal osteotomy and repaired several ligaments/tendons. I am now 6 months post op. I have no pain during everyday activities, I am getting stronger and more stable on my joint. My physical therapist said if everyone looked like I did after major surgery, there would be a lot less physical therapists. I am very glad I did the research and flew to Baltimore.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Myerson along with his staff are superior. Dr. Myerson is a miracle worker. I had pain since my initial orthopaedic surgery back in 2008 by someone in Bethesda, MD. I always complained about the pain, but the surgeon did nothing. I was given Dr. Myerson's name - it took 3 months before I saw him, but after the initial appt. he told me exactly what was wrong - my heel is not aligned with my foot. Within a week I had surgery and 12 weeks later, I am pain free and started enjoying life. Dr. Myerson is truly a surgeon with a calling. I am so grateful to him. I would recommend Dr. Myerson to anyone who wants a normal life after any type of problem with foot or ankle surgery. He is the only doctor for me.

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Myerson was the first Dr. in 6 years that was able to figure out what was wrong with my foot, and he did it within 3 minutes of looking at X ray. Very impressed with his knowledge, and very kind.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

I had ankle replacement surgery 5 months ago by Dr.Myerson. He was professional, yet friendly & so caring. He didn't rush me as I asked questions. He was reassuring & made me feel so at ease. Even the Physical Therapist were impressed at how prompt his staff was in responding to their comunication about my progress. I am so grateful that Dr.Myerson was my surgeon. Truly this is a gifted surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Myerson is a phenomenal surgeon! He restored my ankle so that I can enjoy my normal activities without pain-after 7 years of increasing difficulty. He is very caring, knowledgeable, and a true perfectionist with his surgery. I will be forever grateful for his superb work that will keep me moving! His staff, also, is woderful and it is most unusual to find an entire department that has such a friendly and caring attitude. I have recommended him to several of my friends and acquaintances who have ankle/foot problems.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Myerson performed Total Ankle Replacement and got me from being on the verge of not walking back to where I can do.most any activity I used to do except high impact. I have recommended Dr Myerson to number of friends and people who I played sports with as I think he is tops in his field.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag