Rate Dr. Faisal Mahmood

Dr. Faisal Mahmood's Ratings

Humble, kind, experienced, and funny. I was impressed with his intuitive sensibilities when it came to evaluating my case. All prior doctors have paid more attention to my MRI's than my symptoms. Many did not even care to listen to my symptoms. Dr. Mahmood listened to my complains, examined me first, told me where he though my pain was coming from and then went over my MRI with me. He was honest and told me I don't need surgery yet and to try conservative routes.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Great doctor, knee surgery went as planned. Back to playing sports sooner than expected. A+

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Very informative and caring doctor. Took a lot of time to explain my back problem and the different treatment options. He sat with me and went over my MRI and X-rays in detail. I wish I had found him sooner as all my previous doctors were quick to push surgery and did not even suggest therapy or other routes. He was my third opinion recommended to me by a close friend. I will be sticking with him from now on for the care of my back issues as he has genuine interest in my well being.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I was impressed more than anything else by Dr. Mahmood's strong and fluid knowledge in his specific area of medicine. He gives you real answers and solutions and doesn't waste your time. He examined my MRI images with me there, explained what we were looking at in a way I understood and and diagnosed my degenerative disc/juvenile disc disease, which after 4 years of chronic lower back pain and no given reason - it is nice to finally know exactly why and make sense out of it. I would recommend him to anyone who is having any back problems, at any age in life. One of the nicest and most personable doctor's offices I've been to, I feel lucky and glad I found them!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mahmood is not only very knowledgeable, but very approachable and personable as well.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr, Mahmood discovered a very rare spine disorder in our 11 year old son that would have paralyzed him at some point in his life. With 95% of our son's spine compressed, not only did he diagnose and successfully treat this rare disorder, that no other physician found in his 11 years, his bedside manner far surpassed our expectations. He was committed to this case from start to finish and answered all of our questions in detail during this very trying time as parents. Dr. Mahmood partnered with expert physicians to devise and execute a plan of action. After an 11 hour day of prep, surgery and recovery room, our son was resting comfortably in the pediatric ICU. To our surprise, Dr. Mahmood came to the hospital in the middle of the evening to check on him. Let's be honest, this type of behavior is unheard of and we would recommend him to ANYONE! We put the fate of our little boy in his hands and he did not disappoint. Thank You Dr. Mahmood, we are forever in your debt!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

Best Doctor I've ever had. Made me walk again,took my wife's calls all times of the day or night. Thanks Doctor.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

I went in for a simple carpel tunnel procedure. After it was done, the pain was at least double (as I expected due to the incision).The doctor left half of the stitches in the wound saying that my body would just naturally expel them. Also refused to give any pain medication so for the next 8 weeks I was basically completely incapacitated. When I asked for something to ease the pain he replied that it wasn't that bad and to just tough it out. Also made sure to schedule repeat visits once a week so he could milk my insurance and my wallet. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

My family loves him. The ER missed my mother's fracture and he picked it up in seconds after seeing the xray and treated her right away. Very genuine and caring.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag