Rate Dr. Alex Seal

Dr. Alex Seal's Ratings

If you are looking on here to find a good Dr and have Dr Alex Seal is on the list, i would just go ahead and book him. Since i was 11 years old i have been playing guitar and one morning a year and half ago I woke up with a finger on my left hand that was "stuck". I had to put it under hot water and massage it to get it to work every morning. After putting up with this morning ritual for well over a year i went to my GP. He recommended Dr Seal to look at my hand because of my guitar playing and said we cant take a chance, we need the best to look at it. To make a long story short, my hand is as good as new and i have no issues at all with it. His demeanour is warm, polite, professional and you feel totally comfortable with him as if he is in your circle of friends. he also knows what he is doing bar none! Highly recommended! In fact now i am considering going for a face lift with him. If i could rate him out of ten he would be a twenty.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seal is an excellent plastic surgeon. I took my mother in for a mass removal and his demeanor, knowledge, and ability to communicate with her put her completely at ease. He clearly articulated the risks and his recommendation with the facts so we could make an informed decision. The consultation, procedure, and post-surgical care were extraordinary. There were no complications and his work was immaculate. Dr. Seal is exceptionally caring and competent, the perfect combination for a surgeon! Kaye, Dr. Seal's assistant was thoughtful, efficient, and charming. Overall I could not ask for a better doctor or customer service for my mother in this situation. I am grateful to have found him and to have had him help her. I would strongly recommend him as a professional who takes great care and pride in his work.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Seal is fantastic! I recently underwent a mini-abdominoplasty along with some liposuction and my experience has been stellar. Although it is still early in my recovery, so far I'm extremely happy with the results. The follow up has been excellent as well. Upon my first meeting with Dr Seal, I was immediately struck by his expertise and relaxed, friendly bedside manner. Following my surgery, I unfortunately experienced a lot of nausea from the pain medications but I was able to contact him personally--over the weekend--and he prescribed new medication as well as offered to meet me at the hospital if necessary (it wasn't necessary, thankfully). It was a huge relief being able to contact him directly and he did not make me feel as though I was disturbing him in any way. It is also important to add that his MOA Kaye is an absolute doll! Extremely friendly and efficient. There is literally not one thing I would change about my experience! Dr Seal and Kaye run a wonderful practice.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Before my surgery (breast lift & tummy tuck), Dr. Seal was thorough, patient, kind, easy-to-talk-to, and never in a rush to get to his next patient/task. He answered all of my many questions with detailed, straightforward responses -- even making himself available by phone + email as I travel for work. At my surgery, Dr. Seal was reassuring, and explained everything we wanted to know. (Even the post-op nurses said how 'special' he is compared to other doctors - more personally connected.) All of my follow-up visits were the same, with Dr. Seal providing exceptional service. Now, my results are outstanding! More than I could have hoped for. He is truly a gifted surgeon. Through the whole experience, his receptionist, Kaye, echoed the same: she is available, approachable, warm, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. She keeps a tight ship, ensuring efficiency of service, and is accommodating and flexible. She is an excellent representative of Dr. Seal’s practice, and just a lovely woman.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Seal for elective cosmetic surgery. I was very nervous about the whole process and procedure, but Dr. Seal and Kaye Watson at the front desk made me feel comfortable and at ease. From the initial consultation all the way through to the follow up I was well taken care of, and all my questions and concerns were thoroughly addressed. I never felt pressured into making a decision or booking a date as soon as possible; everything was catered to my comfort level. I had consulted with one other doctor prior to meeting with Dr. Seal and there was a notable difference in the time and care taken with discussing the procedure, my options and taking measurements. I can't say enough about how positive the experience was, and I am very pleased with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Seal.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seal is a gifted and caring physician. I initially saw Dr. Seal in Whistler to have a growth removed from my face. His level of care is phenomenal from the initial visit to complete follow up care. He listens carefully to any questions you might have and explains procedures completely. There is no scar on my face. I knew Dr. Seal would be the surgeon to see after losing over 150 pounds and needing skin removal surgery. What a talented and knowledgeable man, I am so thrilled with the results. Also,thank you to Kay at the front reception, also part of Dr. Seal's caring team. I highly recommend this surgeon for any medical concerns you might have.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

I had my Right Index Finger Operated on last week by Dr. A. Seal. His skill level and Patient care is Outstanding. The St Paul's Day Surgical Team (Thursday) explained all the about the Nerve Block procedure I had. I was put to easy with the great care I received from everyone. Kate is Wonderful with her caring manner have made this all so much easier for me. I feel truly blessed to have had this many people looking after me. I was Nervous after not having Hand Surgery for over 40 years. But this experience was well worth it.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Just had biopsy done by Dr Seal and he made the entire procedure stress-free. Excellent bedside manner, very thorough in explaining the process and has a great sense of humour.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

This is a one in a million surgeon.He is not a scalpel happy surgeon but will try to remedy the problem the easy way first and see if things improve before doing surgery.You never feel rushed and all of my questions were answered.Also his staff ,especially Kay are wonderful,friendly and most helpful and accommodating.The sign of a great boss.Would highly recommend this Surgeon!! Betty

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

I chose to have elective cosmetic surgery with Dr. Seal. I was nervous about doing it but Dr. Seal explained everything thoroughly, did not rush me to a decision and gave freely of his time before and after the surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would strongly recommend this doctor - he is kind, caring, knowledgeable and takes pride in his work. Loved Kaye too - she was supportive and friendly and efficient.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag