Rate Dr. Alex Seal

Dr. Alex Seal's Ratings

Three months ago, at age 61, I had breast reduction surgery performed by Dr. Seal. As much as I wanted this procedure (for years), the thought of it was daunting. In spite of this, Dr. Seal kindly and patiently helped me through the decision making process clearly answering my questions without any pressure to proceed. Since having my surgery, there hasn’t been a moment’s regret as the results are fantastic! Not only do I look better; I am pain free, more physically active and overall, happy to have a higher energy level. Dr. Seal is an excellent surgeon who is personable and considerate. His post-surgery care and follow up has been exceptional. I found Kaye and Jenn, the office team, to be a wonderful blend of friendly, professional and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Seal and am immensely grateful for his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I highly recommend this doctor. He is a talented surgeon and my results were beyond expectations. He is a caring and reassuring and very humble. I felt like he took the time to meet with me, discuss things prior to surgery, and was well prepared going into surgery. I felt I was in great hands and I was. He was available to me at all times after my surgery and I felt well taken care of. My results were exceptional. I had a tummy tuck and I now have the stomach of a 20 year old. It looks better than it did in my 20s. I have nothing but high praise for this doctor and his staff. Highly highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.Seal to anyone looking for a caring, professional, capable surgeon with excellent bedside manner. I had elective cosmetic surgery and was very nervous, but he made me feel more than comfortable. He talked me through the entire procedure and made me feel like I was chatting with an old friend rather than being operated on. If I ever need any other surgery that he could help me with, I'd go back in a heartbeat. Kay is lovely as well and makes you feel so comfortable and welcomed. I can't speak any more highly of my experience, and am truly grateful that I found Dr. Seal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

great doctor so far. really great staff! and good expereince

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

If you are looking on here to find a good Dr and have Dr Alex Seal is on the list, i would just go ahead and book him. Since i was 11 years old i have been playing guitar and one morning a year and half ago I woke up with a finger on my left hand that was "stuck". I had to put it under hot water and massage it to get it to work every morning. After putting up with this morning ritual for well over a year i went to my GP. He recommended Dr Seal to look at my hand because of my guitar playing and said we cant take a chance, we need the best to look at it. To make a long story short, my hand is as good as new and i have no issues at all with it. His demeanour is warm, polite, professional and you feel totally comfortable with him as if he is in your circle of friends. he also knows what he is doing bar none! Highly recommended! In fact now i am considering going for a face lift with him. If i could rate him out of ten he would be a twenty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Seal is an excellent plastic surgeon. I took my mother in for a mass removal and his demeanor, knowledge, and ability to communicate with her put her completely at ease. He clearly articulated the risks and his recommendation with the facts so we could make an informed decision. The consultation, procedure, and post-surgical care were extraordinary. There were no complications and his work was immaculate. Dr. Seal is exceptionally caring and competent, the perfect combination for a surgeon! Kaye, Dr. Seal's assistant was thoughtful, efficient, and charming. Overall I could not ask for a better doctor or customer service for my mother in this situation. I am grateful to have found him and to have had him help her. I would strongly recommend him as a professional who takes great care and pride in his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr Seal is fantastic! I recently underwent a mini-abdominoplasty along with some liposuction and my experience has been stellar. Although it is still early in my recovery, so far I'm extremely happy with the results. The follow up has been excellent as well. Upon my first meeting with Dr Seal, I was immediately struck by his expertise and relaxed, friendly bedside manner. Following my surgery, I unfortunately experienced a lot of nausea from the pain medications but I was able to contact him personally--over the weekend--and he prescribed new medication as well as offered to meet me at the hospital if necessary (it wasn't necessary, thankfully). It was a huge relief being able to contact him directly and he did not make me feel as though I was disturbing him in any way. It is also important to add that his MOA Kaye is an absolute doll! Extremely friendly and efficient. There is literally not one thing I would change about my experience! Dr Seal and Kaye run a wonderful practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Before my surgery (breast lift & tummy tuck), Dr. Seal was thorough, patient, kind, easy-to-talk-to, and never in a rush to get to his next patient/task. He answered all of my many questions with detailed, straightforward responses -- even making himself available by phone + email as I travel for work. At my surgery, Dr. Seal was reassuring, and explained everything we wanted to know. (Even the post-op nurses said how 'special' he is compared to other doctors - more personally connected.) All of my follow-up visits were the same, with Dr. Seal providing exceptional service. Now, my results are outstanding! More than I could have hoped for. He is truly a gifted surgeon. Through the whole experience, his receptionist, Kaye, echoed the same: she is available, approachable, warm, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. She keeps a tight ship, ensuring efficiency of service, and is accommodating and flexible. She is an excellent representative of Dr. Seal’s practice, and just a lovely woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I saw Dr. Seal for elective cosmetic surgery. I was very nervous about the whole process and procedure, but Dr. Seal and Kaye Watson at the front desk made me feel comfortable and at ease. From the initial consultation all the way through to the follow up I was well taken care of, and all my questions and concerns were thoroughly addressed. I never felt pressured into making a decision or booking a date as soon as possible; everything was catered to my comfort level. I had consulted with one other doctor prior to meeting with Dr. Seal and there was a notable difference in the time and care taken with discussing the procedure, my options and taking measurements. I can't say enough about how positive the experience was, and I am very pleased with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Seal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Seal is a gifted and caring physician. I initially saw Dr. Seal in Whistler to have a growth removed from my face. His level of care is phenomenal from the initial visit to complete follow up care. He listens carefully to any questions you might have and explains procedures completely. There is no scar on my face. I knew Dr. Seal would be the surgeon to see after losing over 150 pounds and needing skin removal surgery. What a talented and knowledgeable man, I am so thrilled with the results. Also,thank you to Kay at the front reception, also part of Dr. Seal's caring team. I highly recommend this surgeon for any medical concerns you might have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136377].votes_count ]]