Rate Dr. Kasey Call

Dr. Kasey Call's Ratings

Staff was very rude regarding items that needed to be authorized by dental ins. Joanne in the billing dept. was very hard to deal with, she was short tempered, rude and talked to me as though I was an idiot. In the end, all items were covered with NO help from the office, I made any and all calls needed even though I didn't not understand the intricacies of the x-rays needed. I will look for another oral surgeon if further work is needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Call explained the procedure to me immediately upon entering the office and competently anesthetized me before extracting a tooth. He followed up with a call to see how I was doing that evening and letme know I could call for any additional help needed. The staff was very friendly and supportive. The days of doctors spending unlimited amount of time with patient are gone since the days of managed health care. As long as the dr. is competent and lets you know she/he is available for questions and help with post-procedure complications, I feel unhampered by unrealistic expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2012

Zero chair-side manner; over-booked; rushed; insensitive, and inept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Call is polite and explaines everything he is doing during the procedure. He also does a follow-up call to see how you are doing and to answer any questions you may have about your procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136423].votes_count ]]