Rate Dr. Haiju Chirayath

Dr. Haiju Chirayath's Ratings

He is a very kind and caring person and seems to actually care that something is wrong with you and wants to help you find a solution. He doesn't just throw his hands in the air and say "I don't know" and send you away. I have only met with him once, but really like him and would recommend him as he is looking into my symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Chirayath was extremely reassuring, polite, and informative. I've been sick for 5+ years with an unknown disease, and while he said he couldn't guarantee that he'd figure out what I had by my next appointment, he said he had hope that he would definitely figure it out in time. And for the first time in years, I believe and trust a doctor. He asked many questions about symptoms, did a full check up, and, after a one hour appointment, sent me on my way with numerous labs to complete over the next 4-6 weeks. Thanks for the new found hope Dr C!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr.Chirayath is a compassionate and caring man. Who I trust and respect. I see him every 6 months and he is always very happy. I am greatful to have him as my specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Positive experience in every regard. Compassionate, good bedside manner, understanding, and most importantly knowledgeable about my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

After ten years of suffering from hypothyroidism, I have finally found a doctor who actual understand the thyroid! What an awesome doctor. I am now looking forward to the road to recovery. (I have three nodules and was taking .200 mg Synthroid and only achieved minimal results.) Thanks so much Doctor Chirayath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

Goes above and beyond in every way. Really cares. I had a specialist in Vancouver who I thought was okay, until I moved to Kelowna and started with Dr. Chirayath. In 6 months he's done more for me than 8 years with the other specialist. Now I'm back in the Vancouver area, but I still drive 3 hours each way for appointments with Dr. Chirayath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

He really cares about people and works hard to find what make you sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

He has done more to try and find out why i am still growing at 24 years of age than my doctor of over 13 years has done in 13 years. Thank u So much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have never heard from his office since my gp referred me to him in July of 2012. I have now run out of meds, and I have to figure out how to get him to write me a prescription which my original endorcrinologist has had me on for several years! And guess what? His phone # is a secret too, so can't call his office!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I have been waiting over a year to see him, absolutely rediculas. If you want to spend that much time with each patient have longer offices hours. If I had know it would take this long I would have stuck with my out of town dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136509].votes_count ]]