Dr. Ralph P. Katz

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/04/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Ralph P. Katz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 2446899
15/10/12 4 4 4 4 Dr. Katz made my doctor office experience wonderful.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2439880
05/10/12 5 5 5 5 I went in for a lower back injury. I needed something called Microdiscectomy (Microdecompression) surgery. I was scheduled for surgery within the week and my recovery is going very well. Dr. Katz is a wonderful doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $40
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ralph" to "Ralph P."
RID: 1714175
15/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Katz was a pleasure to work with. His demeanor was exactly what I want looking for, and his knowledge of spine and back problems really educated me as to what I needed to do to correct my issues. When selecting a surgeon, I want someone who understands the latest medical technologies and who can do the least invasive operation possible. Dr. Katz explained very well what needed to be done and how soon I could be back to work. Now, I am scheduled to fix my problems with a procedure called a Microscopic Discectomy, and I will be back to work in no time. His website, http://westsideortho.com is very educational and has lots of reference materials, videos and illustrations. I highly recommend Dr Ralph Katz if you are having ANY back problems.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield