Rate Dr. Ralph P. Katz

Dr. Ralph P. Katz's Ratings

Dr. Katz made my doctor office experience wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

I went in for a lower back injury. I needed something called Microdiscectomy (Microdecompression) surgery. I was scheduled for surgery within the week and my recovery is going very well. Dr. Katz is a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Dr. Katz was a pleasure to work with. His demeanor was exactly what I want looking for, and his knowledge of spine and back problems really educated me as to what I needed to do to correct my issues. When selecting a surgeon, I want someone who understands the latest medical technologies and who can do the least invasive operation possible. Dr. Katz explained very well what needed to be done and how soon I could be back to work. Now, I am scheduled to fix my problems with a procedure called a Microscopic Discectomy, and I will be back to work in no time. His website, http://westsideortho.com is very educational and has lots of reference materials, videos and illustrations. I highly recommend Dr Ralph Katz if you are having ANY back problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136592].votes_count ]]