Rate Dr. Ken McCracken

Dr. Ken McCracken's Ratings

Dr McCracken is a great Dentist and helped my husband with his dentures where another dentist wanted to put him to sleep in the hospital...he pulled them easily...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Excellent dentist and staff! Very positive experience. So glad I found my way to this office. Would highly recommend this dentist !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Have seen several dentist over the years. Dr. McCracken is head and shoulders above them all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I love going to the dentist now that I go to Dr. McCracken. His staff are friendly and make me feel like I'm with friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Wow, what a comment! Myself, family and friends are patients at orca dental and have NEVER had a bad experience. We appreciate Dr. McCracken and his skills!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

I found Dr McCraken to be very kind,warm and understanding. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed about my treatment. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Never minded going to the dentist until this one. He caused me the most pain I have ever had. Will never go back to this ****.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136643].votes_count ]]