Dr. Ken McCracken

Dr. Ken McCracken

Rate Dr. Ken McCracken

Dr. Ken McCracken's Ratings

Dr McCracken is a great Dentist and helped my husband with his dentures where another dentist wanted to put him to sleep in the hospital...he pulled them easily...

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Excellent dentist and staff! Very positive experience. So glad I found my way to this office. Would highly recommend this dentist !!

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Have seen several dentist over the years. Dr. McCracken is head and shoulders above them all!!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

I love going to the dentist now that I go to Dr. McCracken. His staff are friendly and make me feel like I'm with friends.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Wow, what a comment! Myself, family and friends are patients at orca dental and have NEVER had a bad experience. We appreciate Dr. McCracken and his skills!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

I found Dr McCraken to be very kind,warm and understanding. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed about my treatment. I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Never minded going to the dentist until this one. He caused me the most pain I have ever had. Will never go back to this ****.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag