Rate Dr. Paul Geneau

Dr. Paul Geneau's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Geneau for many years for routine eye exams, and recently have been experiencing a challenging vision situation. his staff are always accommodating and friendly, and Dr. Geneau is knowledgeable, compassionate and always listens. I feel valued as a client and would highly recommend him. his office is not local for me, but it is well worth the trip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Very friendly staff and knowledgable. Great to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

A very good doctor. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

I had an appointment with Doctor Geneau, Optometrist today along with my wife. He was accommodating to our schedule and from our experience we were treated to the most though eye examination that we have had. This includes experiences from western Canada, western USA, and Brazil. From my experience today, I would recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136889].votes_count ]]