Rate Dr. Michael P. Goodman

Dr. Michael P. Goodman's Ratings

Dr. Goodman provided the specialty service I couldn't find anywhere else. He is kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. I'm very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I like Dr. Goodman because he is patient, he listens, is knowledgeable and I have only been seeing him for about a month and I already feel better. You can read alot about him on the internet and his website and it's all good stuff! Plus, he's written 2 books, one for men :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Caring, professional, helpful. No tedious waiting in the wait room. Friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

I have been goint to Dr. Goodman for years, after having had many other OBGYN specialists. He is the only Dr. I know who treats women with sensitivity and respect. He is a knowledgeable clinician, has published works regarding women's health issues and has a possitive/understanding outlook on women's sexual issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

I went to Dr. Goodman looking for a more personable level of care and was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the visit was for me. Dr. Goodman is an intelligent and very easy to talk with doctor. I felt that him and his staff worked great together to assist me in getting everything taken care of. I am now feeling 100% better and can't believe it took me this long to find him. He does tend to run behind a few minutes but I was OK with that knowing that he was going to spend a lengthy amount of time with me also. Because he doesn't take insurance it made me question whether or not I could go to him, but I realized after my initial visit that it was well worth the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][136965].votes_count ]]