Dr. Zaki Shullaih

Dr. Zaki Shullaih

Rate Dr. Zaki Shullaih

Dr. Zaki Shullaih's Ratings

Dr. Shullaih is the best Dr I have and he the best there is Sydney.Being very,helpful and taking the time to listen.Dr Shullaih gives you all the time you need , you are never rushed out. I have my struggles but Dr shullaih gets me through them gives me the right knowledge and gives me hope. I don't know where I would be nowif it wasn't for Dr.Shullaih. I am grateful I met Dr. Shullaih and I hope we don't lose him . we need the great Drs to stay :)

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Helpful, caring, actually listens to patients issues an concerns and addresses them.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shullaih is one of the most caring people I have ever met. He remembers everything about you from one appointment to the next and you know that he is genuinely concerned about each of his patients. Sydney is lucky to have Dr. Shullaih and I hope we never lose him.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

I have been treated by dr shullaih for many years, and I have a great respect for him. After 18 months of treatment I vividly remember he sat down and told me what he assessed of me and I remember feeling naked , he knew me better than anyone in my life did, I wonder how he knew this how did he get inside my head. At that very moment he became my trusted confidont! There is nothing I won't tell this man and I know he his not just doing what he does just as a job. This is his calling ! I look forward to my apts and am always reassured that at any time I need him he will be there. He really cares, and he makes you feels like what you have to say is important. I would do anything to repay him for how he helped me and what he had helped me through

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Fabulous doctor, very compassionate towards the need of patients. Thorough when explaining diagnosis and treatments.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

I have been treated by Dr.Shullaih since 2006. He has been very supportive in my treatment. Has been understanding to me when I was under high stressed devasting situations. Never leaving me without questions of medication. Very thorough in explain situations , and giving me hope, guidance and kindness. He is a very Caring and professional physician. Dr.Shullaih has also made special appoitments for me while I was in crisis. I continue to seek his services. I consider my self blessed to have such a knowledgeable physician.As for my condtion is ongoing.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Doctor Shullaih was the best doctor i've ever had. He always willing to meet with me in a pinch. The most convenient thing was that he had lots of knowledge and wisdom. he was extremely kind almost made you feel like you were friends. best of luck to him in the future.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Kind, compassionate Doctor who takes the time to listen. Dr. Shullaih truly cares about what I have to say and offers such great solutions and philosophy's on life. My look on life has been truly enriched because of him. He is never in a hurry and considering the number of patients he has I think that speaks volumes of his dedication and commitment to his patients. So happy I was referred to the "best" :):)

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shullaih is an excellent Doctor. He is very kind, understanding and really knows what is going on with the patients even if the patient doesn't. He really listens to the patient and never rushes you. He will give every patient the time they need. I have seen many psychiatrists over the years (I've been treated since 1985)and Dr. Shullaih is the best.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shullaih is very professional, caring and takes the time to really listen to my problems.He doesn't rush through appointments which makes me feel very comfortable and at ease. His manner is very kind and he is quite good at getting to the root of what your real problem is. I also appreciate the fact that he doesn't believe in loading people up with medications but offers other alternatives.His staff is excellent at scheduling appointments around what works for me--at times when my blue cross didn't cover certain meds Dr. Shullaih made sure I had enough samples to tide me over.I hope we never lose the services of this wonderful Doctor.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag