Dr. Zaki Shullaih

Rate Dr. Zaki Shullaih

Dr. Zaki Shullaih's Ratings

Dr. Shullaih, you are Awesome!!!! you are always there to help me and give me great advices..
God bless you for all things you've done to me and my family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Shullaih, I cannot thank you enough for all you have helped me with. I suffered from anxiety and depression for so many years. I had seen other doctors in the past but always felt I was just another file and they didn't really care about me. This was different with Dr. Shullaih, he treated me like a person, took time to learn about me and truly cared about me. Together with talks and medication he changed my life. From a person who felt hopeless and lost, he gave me reason to live life and I now see I have a great future ahead. I cannot believe the province is not going to renew his license, that of one of the best doctors we have. I need ongoing care and medication adjustment and what will I do? Or what will his 300 other patients do? This has put a needless pressure on me and my family and others. I commend Dr. Shullaih for continuing to see and care for his patients, still giving so much of himself, with his future and the future of his practice in jeopardy. We cannot allow the province to further degrade our healthcare. I would encourage others to voice your concerns and not let this happen. Dr. Shullaih has done so much for us, it is time we help him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Shullaih is a very nice person and very understanding. He knew me, my trials and tribulations at the first visit. It was like he could read me. He is a doctor who really cares about his patience well being. He is continuing to help me gain confidence in myself and to like myself. I don't want to lose him as a doctor. There are so many doctor's out there who are so busy they don't take the time to truly diagnose us. Shame on the people who may not allow him to practice here any longer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

It should be apparent to anyone reading the reviews posted with respect to Dr. Shullaih the tremendous impact he has had and continues to have on the lives of his patients. I could not begin to thank him for everything he has done for my family. Before meeting Dr. Shullaih, I had spent years being unable to trust anyone and not being able to express how I felt. I feel much stronger now thanks to Dr. Shullaih, but its a journey that is not over. The uncertainty surrounding his practice is unfair to his patients and to Dr. Shullaih and his family. I will not allow these decisions, which have a huge impact on my life and well being, to be made without letting the powers that be know how I feel and I would encourage others to do the same. It is time to be strong and take a stand. We owe it to ourselves and to Dr. Shullaih.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Shullaih is the most professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever met. He has greatly improved the lives of my husband and myself and as a result has also improved the lives of our children. Without Dr Shullaih's guidance, my husband would not have gained the self confidence to return to the workforce. He has the unique ability to make everyone feel at ease and to be able to discuss anything with him. No matter how low you are feeling before your appointment, you always leave with hope for the future. We are blessed to have this talented professional in our area and must do everything possible to ensure that he does not leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

My doctor could not help me due to my mental illness ,,therefore he sent me to the best Doctor ,,Dr,.Shullaih is one of the best doctors we have ever had in our province ,,I strongely feel many of us people would not be here if it was not for his professional work . He is amazing and helped me deal with anxiety, not coping, EXTREME depression. I have seen a few pyschiatrists in my past and they were nothing compared to Doctor Shullaih,,,,,they always pushed medications and always in a hurry to send me out the door ,,,even crying !! Doctor Shullaih takes the time to listen, he's in no hurry to write a prescriptions, he takes the time to listen and make you feel safe and comfortable ,, I always come home after my appointment with him ,feeling I am somebody and stronger and dealing and NOT crying ,, my kids were extremely happy to see the improvements in me during each and every visit and happy to see they are finally seeing me feeling alive once again . I was introduced to Doctor Shullaih and seen him for four years and I feel extremely comfortable with his compassion he shows us as patience,,Thank God I have him as my psychiatrist. I strongely feel many of his patience would have given up on life if he was not in our lives . He has helped me threw many many difficult times in my life and helped me feel alive once again !!!! he has brought me from my very lowest stage in life of feeling nothing,, keeping myself isolated and wanting to give up on living to wanting to live . He sure shows empathy toward his patients . He helped me from feeling like I was no-body to a great person again . I now feel alive again and it's been a lot of years since I felt anything .I honestly believe I would not have been here today if I didn't have Dr.Shullaih in my medical life for he is the very best doctor we have and we all NEED you in our lives with your profession . I fear if he ever leaves ,,many people will not make it threw life :( .I rate him number one above anyone else . On a scale from 1 to 10 ,,he is above 10 . Thank you Doctor Shullaih for being there for me and keep up the amazing job you are doing for us with mental illness. I would not have been able to cope in the mental heath struggles I have if I didn"t have you in my life ,,as I am positive with no questions asked ,I know this is how all of your patience feel as well .You are an absolutely amazing Doctor . You have saved my life as I feel you did MANY :) thank you for being such an amazing , awesome Doctor ,, I still see you monthly and will continue to do so . Please never ever leave !! you saved many peoples lives .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

All I can say about Dr,.Shullaih is Thank God I have him as my psychiatrist.After five years he has brought me from feeling nothing or caring for no one,especially myself. Now I have self confidence ,I can feel alive again and it's been a long time since I felt anything.I truly believe I would not be here today if not for Dr.Shullaih.I rate him number one above anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Shullaih is the most amazing doctor i had for my anxiety and depression . I have been though a lot of doctors with this problem and he is the only one that helped me out in every way. He is such a polite knowledgeable doctor he knew everything about me in just one sitting with him. I had Dr Khan then when he left i went with Shullaih which i am so happy to be with. I had many docs about my anxiety and depression and he is the only doctor that knows what he is doing. This doctor is very caring and know 's what he is doing , Also the Staff Michelle is very knowable about his patents as well and i feel so comfortable around both Secretary and the doctor. DR Shullaih also took time to listen and was so kind i could not image where i would be at without him. Thank you Doctor Shullaih for being there for me and keep up the amazing job you are doing for us with mental illness. Also so professional on every level . I would really use to mind to go other mental heath docs but they would never understand and this Dr know's and understand and is very professional about what he does. Keep up the great work Doctor I will be seeing you soon for my appointment. If he was to go anywhere myself and all his patients would be lost with out you and we would not be able to cope in the mental heath struggles we have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Shullaih 5 years ago and he saved my life. I had been struggling with depression and anxiety for years and have be treated with meds from my family doctor, went to counselling , saw a phycologist and nothing worked for me. The first time I walked in to Dr. Shullaih's office I felt comfortable and safe. I knew from that first meeting that this was exactly what I needed and he didn't let me down . He took me from that black hole of depression to a point where I can enjoy my life. He takes the time to listen, he's in no hurry to write a prescription and get you out the door. He is so kind, compassionate and caring. I have been through a number of struggles over the past five years and he has been my number one cheerleader and stood by me thru it all. Always professional and ready to greet his next patient with a smile. Cape Breton's mental health community is so lucky to have a Doctor that is truly committed to his patients as that is not always the case. Dr. Shullaih continues to treat me for my anxiety and depression and my future looks brighter because of him and his continued counselling. Please let's keep him here to do the good work for our mental health community that he was born to do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. Shullaih is the best psychiatrist on the Island. No doubt about it. My husband and I have suffered from severe anxiety and depression for years and Dr. S is the only one who truly understands our individual situations and 'reads' us well. We have been to other psychiatrists who don't really listen, empathize or care. Some are just pill pushers! Dr. S cares and gets to the root of the problem. I don't know what we'll do if we lose him. Suicide is not an option but is something that a lot of his patients are dealing with. He has saved many lives! Please save his practice!!! The CBRM has no idea what the loss of this Dr. will do to his patients. Please keep Dr. Shullaih HERE where he is truly needed. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534715].votes_count ]]