You may also like

Rate Dr. Anshu Guleria

Dr. Anshu Guleria's Ratings

Please reconsider using this office if you can. There is no sense of urgency, billing errors scheduling delays, poor communication ect... go somewhere else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Anshu Guleria's response
On behalf of Guleria Urology Associates, I want to apologize for your experience here. Thank you for your feedback, we really value it and take your comments seriously so that we can improve the experience for our patients. If you'd like to discuss your issues further with someone from our staff, please contact our Performance Support Manager at 1-888-774-8428.

Best, Privia Medical Group on behalf of Guleria Urology Associates

Submitted June 25, 2015

I would highly recommend staying clear of this practice and this doctor. After months of being given the run around for a location for my husbands semen analysis for fertility purposes, we finally received a location to conduct the study. No results were shared until we called numerous times for them. At that point, the doctor MISREAD the report which led to months of unsuccessful attempts at starting our family and numerous unnecessary tests on myself to determine the cause of our issues. Had this doctor taken 3 minutes to look at the results, we would already have our baby. If you are looking for fertility help, stay far far away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Good explanations and clear instructions. Professional, well decorated, spacious and comfortable office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

I took my infant son into this office for a consultation on circumcision. The doctors I saw (Drs. Guleria and Moreno) were exceptionally friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The consultation was short, to the point, friendly and information. I had to wait about 25 minutes past my appointment time to see the doctor, but wasn't terribly troubled by that. However, the receptionist handling the phones and the desk was curt and abrupt, bordering on rude. She was ostensibly the same rude lady who took the phone call for my appointment. The office is nice, the doctors are very good, but the front office needs an attitude adjustment, if not an outright lesson in hospitality and customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137629].votes_count ]]